o
RE: 2008 Fall Plant Trade

I'm interested.

o

Me too!

o

Still under construction here. Anyone volunteer a location?

o

hmmm, I have a designer coming out on the 16th to redesign my garden. Then I will know what I will be getting rid of. I imagine there will be lots. I am in East Cobb and can host if people are willing to come out this far. When would we want to do this.

o

I'm in East Cobb, too. I've got a LOT of plants to give away or swap, so East Cobb would be great. Pick a weekend and I'm there.

Don't laugh, but I really need some English Ivy. A lightning strike took out a tree and burned a large, very visible spot in my front expanse of ivy.

o

I'm in Milton (Alpharetta) off Birmingham Hwy. If you want to come by you can take some of my English Ivy.
jg

o

A lightning strike took out a tree and burned a large, very visible spot in my front expanse of ivy.

Consider it destiny and get rid of the rest .... ;)

o

I am trying to get rid of my ivy too! YIKES!

o

I am in the Augusta area, and would be interested in helping organize a swap. If not able, maybe some other gardeners in this area (grovetown, ga) would be interested in trading?

o

suggested dates?

o

October 3 or 4th or October 10th or 11th. If it is at my house for planning purposes I am near the intersection of Johnson Ferry Road and Shallowford Road in East Cobb.

o

I'm in -- either weekend is good for me but my preference is Oct 3/4. East Cobb works well.

o

I think either weekend works for me, too. If it's on the the second weekend, I can probably bring my mom along. I prefer Saturdays to Fridays, but I may be able to make it work.

o

I just found out my husband is hosting a bunch of pipers on the 11th so if we do it at my house it will need to be on the 4th of October.

o

October 4th works for me.

o

I think that'll be fine for me, to boot. So...are we on, mateys? What time do ye want us over, snoogie? Should we start a pre-trade list on the exchange page, or just bring stuff? Arrrrr.

o

I guess its time to move it to the exchange board. See you over there.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here