Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fall Garden Expo

Posted by vicki7 z7 N.Ga. (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 10, 08 at 21:50

The Hall Co. Master Gardeners' Fall Garden Expo is this Saturday, Sept. 13th. Just thought I'd remind ya'll. They are having lots of vendors selling plants, crafts, etc. The hours are 8am to 5pm. There is more info at the Hall County Master Gardeners website. Vicki

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fall Garden Expo

I did go to the Expo this morning about 9:00 and there weren't very many people. Came home with a camellia sasanqua 'Yuletide'. My daughter has one and it is beautiful and just covered with red flowers when it blooms. Also bought a small Joe Pye weed. There are none growing wild on my property so I thought I'd try and grow some. Did anyone else go?

o
RE: Fall Garden Expo

Vicki, thanks for the heads up. I went by the facility earlier in the week and didn't see the sign. It looked to be about 2/3 the size of spring and there were more people a little later.
I got some asters and euphorbia from NLB and bog salvia, hot lips and a variegated sedum from McMahons. I was hoping to find a variegated lacecap hydrangea (I had several at my house in Marrieta) but have not been able to find them since.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here