Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Request for a tree-cutters' recommendation

Posted by natalie4b 8 GA (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 17, 10 at 8:57

I have about 20 Leyland cypresses that I am looking to cut down in my yard in Roswell area.
Anyone can recommend a reliable and reasonable person for the job? And I would need them to grind down the stumps, too.
Thank you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Request for a tree-cutters' recommendation

I like Engram's Tree Service. They are listed as Canton, but they are located in Hickory Flat (near Autumn Hill Nursery). (770) 442-8700

If you ask, of course they will leave you some chips if you want them.

o

Thank you, Esh! I am calling them tomorrow - will mention your recommendation, if it's OK with you.
~Natalie

o

Perfectly fine. They recently cut down some red maples for me - I needed more light in the back and the trees had gotten thick back there.

o

I've used Dekalb Tree and they were very competitive with pricing. 770-616-6608.

o

Thanks, Doraville!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here