Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Black Walnuts...free to a good home

Posted by tifbee 7 ATL (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 7, 10 at 9:32

Hello,
Isn't this fall weather awesome, can't wait to get all my yard projects done before winter.

My Mom's property is full of Black Walnut trees, so her yard is full of raw black walnuts. As soon as we collect a few buckets, more are dropping...we can't pick them up quick enough. My Mom is allergic to walnuts so she doesn't have a need to keep them.
If you are interested in picking up some, let me know. We've been collecting them in bags for pick up but you would be welcome to pick up more that have fallen that day.
She lives in Lawrenceville, north of Atlanta if you are interested.

My mom has started new flower beds this year so if you would like to trade (not required to get free walnuts) some plants for walnuts, I'm sure she would appreciate it.

Thanks and have a good day.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Black Walnuts...free to a good home

In what zip code area does she live?

o

She lives in the 30045 Lawrenceville area.
Thanks.

o

I just read your post about your mother having black walnuts in her yard in Lawrenceville. I live in north Gwinnett county and looking for some black walnuts. If she still has black walnuts available, I would appreciate the opportunity to clean up some of her yard for the black walnuts. Thanks, Ronald Stokes, rds60@yahoo.com

o

I realize your post was from a few years ago, but does your mother still need homes for some of those black walnuts? I also live in the 30045 area. We'd love to help get them off the ground. :)
Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here