Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
esh_ga

Happy Holidays to all our friends here

Iris GW
15 years ago

The Holidays are already upon us and cold weather has arrived to make sure we know it! The activities feel a bit more 'real' with that nip in the air. But it would be swell if it would warm up a bit next week when I'm off from work so I could work outside ....

Here's to wishing each and every one of you Happy Holidays and a safe and peaceful New Year.

Comments (6)

• vicki7
    15 years ago

Merry Christmas to you all! I've learned so much from the folks on this forum and I am grateful to all of you. I enjoy the holidays but what I really look forward to is spring and getting back to GARDENING. My head is just full of plans. Blessing to everyone... Vicki

• Prettypetals_GA_7-8
    15 years ago

Merry, Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope you all have a great Christmas and a great upcoming spring with lots of beautiful flowers. Take care, Judy

• shot
    15 years ago

ESH, you are better at this than me, so how about DITTO back to you.

Shot

• old_man_by_the_sea
    15 years ago

{{gwi:844569}}

Santa on Vacation at Saint Simons Island

{{gwi:844570}}

Happy New Year!

Every one have a great Holiday season!

• pam_3
    15 years ago

Happy Christmas and Happy Hannukah! My hubby got me some cool new seeds and a "portable" greenhouse. I'm looking forward to starting some seeds for my son's memorial zoo garden next year. Have a wonderful New Year, everybody!

• girlgroupgirl
    15 years ago

My Mom and our family came to Georgia for the first Christmas and we ate from the garden for our holiday meal - purple yard long beans that were frozen, butternut squash pie for dessert, fresh tatsoi as the greens, delicious homegrown garlic and herbs for the stuffing. Everyone was mighty pleased. When my sister and her family drove up to the house the boys thought it was "cool" that there was no grass and a rosemary topiary in the big herb planter in the center of the garden. That put a big smile on my face.
    Santa brought some garden goodies: a big square shaped tarp van liner so that you can cleanly load manures and mulches into your vehicle and Joy Larkcom's Oriental Vegetables book. My mom even found me a "good gardening" shirt. Something good enough to work in and show people around in at the same time!

Happy Holidays and wishing you all a green New Year!
    GGG