Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need garden clubs in north Georgia

Posted by karyl7b (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 7, 13 at 15:17

Help! I am having a devil of a time coming up with a list of garden clubs in north Georgia. It is for a website as a resource on things to do, but so many clubs are poorly listed online that I am having difficulty finding them. The clubs don't even list their town so it's a bit frustrating. If anyone can recommend groups in the following counties I would appreciate. Please let me know what county/town and if they have a website!

Historic High Country
Bartow
Carroll
Catoosa
Chattooga
Cherokee
Dade
Fannin
Floyd (Rome)
Gilmer
Gordon
Haralson
Murray
Paulding
Pickens
Polk
Walker
Whitfield (Dalton)

Northeast Georgia Mountains
Banks
Barrow
Dawson
Elbert
Forsyth
Franklin
Habersham
Hall
Hart
Jackson
Lumpkin
Madison
Rabun
Stephens
Towns
Union
White

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need garden clubs in north Georgia

the tennessee valley chapter of wild ones is a garden club of sorts. whitfield, catoosa, walker and dade counties are close enough to benefit from their meetings and educational programs :)
they have partnered w/ reflection riding to offer a certificate in native plants. i've included the link :)

Here is a link that might be useful: chattanooga nature center certificate in native plants

o
RE: Need garden clubs in north Georgia

The Cherokee Ledger gives details of gardening clubs on its Spotlight Calendar pages (see link) - scroll down to section on gardening

Here is a link that might be useful: Cherokee Ledger Spotlight Calendar

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Georgia Gardener Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here