Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mad_gardener

Free tree removal?

mad_gardener
15 years ago

Does anyone know of any free tree removal services in Bartow County, GA?

Comments (41)

• bmmalone
    15 years ago

are the trees already down and do you just need them taking away or do the trees need to be cut down? How many of them are there and what kind of tree are they?

• mad_gardener
    Original Author
    15 years ago

It's just one tree. The tree is still alive & well. To be honest I'm thinking that I'll just have to hire a company to take it down, because I live in a subdivision where the houses are pretty close together, so I'd need to make sure they were fully insured in case something were to go awry.

• mad_gardener
    Original Author
    15 years ago

It's just one tree. The tree is still alive & well. To be honest I'm thinking that I'll just have to hire a company to take it down, because I live in a subdivision where the houses are pretty close together, so I'd need to make sure they were fully insured in case something were to go awry.

• Tommy_atlantaflooringdesigncenter_c
    12 years ago

I have about 15 or 20 maybe more very large pinetrees I wanted to see if some one would take the trees as payment for removing them

• faeriegardenmum zone 6
    12 years ago

Ads for free stuff are usually free. We ran an ad for three poorly placed very large spruce trees, and a lanscape contractor came with a huge tree spade, and plucked them out, and even brought a spade full of dirt back each trip, to fiil the holes. We were both happy to recycle them, after seeing someone down the street cut a bunch down. A free ad is your best bet.

• seysonn
    12 years ago

Unless the tree(s) is very valuable and easy to knock down,
    I dont think anybody will do it free of charge. A professional tree service crew with shreder truck.. costs hundreds of dollars for a small job. The wood(if good hard wood) is not worthed that much to them. They have to split them, stack them, dry them and then find buyers for it.

• frankielynnsie
    12 years ago

You are very wise to look for someone who is insured if it is close to any homes. Tree removal is very expensive. Unless it is a desirable ornamental tree I don't think anyone would want to pay to dig it up and transplant it. After you get it down and cut up if it is a hard wood you could advertise on craig's list to get rid of it.

• Donradar_hotmail_com
    12 years ago

Have 2 acres of mature, standing hardwoods \ pines for removal. (free)

• natalie4b
    12 years ago

A friend of mine was offered 35 thousand dollars for his mature Japanese maple.
    If the trees are valuable - landscaping companies can remove them and pay you.

• brooks07_comcast_net
    12 years ago

I have 9 plus mature Pine Trees that need to be removed for free if anyone wants them!!

• ria3-5_comcast_net
    12 years ago

we have about 20 mature pine trees that need to be removed, are there any free removals services or paper mills that want them. We are in Rockdale county, Conyers 30012 Thank you,

• debewalk_aol_com
    12 years ago

Please will someone with tree removal experience contact me asap. I have an old oak hanging over my home and it has a huge crack around it. Problem I have no money to pay for the service right now and I have my disabled daughter living with me. Is there anyone out there with a little mercy in their heart to help someone in need. My phone #912-429-4288Thank you

• buzzlebeez
    10 years ago

We have several very large trees in our back yard that we really need to get down before they fall on our house, but we can't afford the expense to have them removed. One is a very large yellow tulip tree, several large pines and a couple misc. trees. Is there any lumber companies/loggers that work in the Atlanta area that would be willing to remove them for the value of the lumber??
    siannetravis@bellsouth.net

• Kim_From_Marietta
    10 years ago

We also need to have trees cleared from a residential lot. Approximately 10 large pine trees, and 5 very large hardwood trees (poplar?). If any lumber company is interested in cutting the trees for free in return for keeping the wood, please email me via this site.

Or if anyone knows of a service I can contact, please post it. We are in Marietta, on the NW side of Atlanta. Thanks.

• ECappucci2000
    10 years ago

Is there anyone interested in removing numerous pine trees from this property for free? You may keep the wood in payment for removal. Wood in good condition. Need to remove for shade purposes. Thanking you in advance for your assistance or guidance. :) Bless you.

• tulipfrills
    9 years ago

I have several pine trees that need to be removed. They are contributing to major problems with an insect infestation. Looking for a someone that does free tree removal

• Jander65
    9 years ago

I also need tree removal for me and my neighbor. Take whatever pines you want. Lots of them.

• Annie Keith
    8 years ago

Does anyone still have trees to have taken down? My son is looking for black walnut and white oak. He can take them down for you. He lives north of Augusta, GA, near Lincolnton.

• frankielynnsie
    8 years ago

How far would he drive? Please message me.

• joyceberkwitz
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

Does anyone want a free golden spruce tree and white pines for free firewood? Tree services can take down trees at your expense. You may keep the wood in payment for removal in Grafton MA.

• ainenih0uzz
    8 years ago

I have a large maple wood tree for free firewood, if anyone wants it please contact me. Shrewsbury MA

• woodsmarion
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

I have about ten large pine trees in my back yard that I really need gone. I can pay a small about but you can have the trees if you take them down. The house is in the Augusta Ga area. Tim

• weezyt
    8 years ago

I have 15 to 20 mature pine trees on my property that I would like to have taken down and taken away by someone who is insured and is willing to do the job and keep the wood as payment. We are in Stone Mountain, GA. Please reply to weezyt@gmail.com .

• Thomas Mercer
    7 years ago

I have around 30 full grown ga pines. Anyone who wants them can have them. Just cut them down and haul the wood off. I'll even clean up the limbs after. Email me mercert11@gmail.com. Trees are straight and most over 75-80 feet tall. In Jeff Davis, city of Hazlehurst.

• Andrea
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

I have over 30 pine trees that I would like to have cut down and take away. Is there a service out there that is willing to cut down and remove them for free? Please contact me at cna2turner@aol.com

Thanks in advance!

• Howard Shore
    7 years ago

your website is NOT user friendly and is refusing to allow me to post my advertisement.

can you please do it for me?

thank you.

howard paul shore

=================================================

FREE TREE REMOVAL WANTED KEEP THE FIREWOOD

hauser blvd/adams blvd, mid city, los angeles, california.

free tree removing wanted!

free firewood available!

i have about three (3) trees that i want to get cut down for free in exchange for firewood...

if you remove the trees for FREE, You Can Keep The Firewood/Trees For Yourself!

call me at any time: (323) 514-2779 paul

thank you.

paul

• cwilli62
    7 years ago

I live in College Park GA, and I have a white oak tree and an acorn/walnut tree to be remove. Don anyone know who can remove thes trees for free senior citizen woman is asking

• Merritt Dubeck-lewis
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

I need about 20 - 25 trees cut down on my land , I have no clue what most of them are but I know there is a few large lines, and a very very large Oak tree other then that , No clue , but I'm on disability an a budget an need these down as soon as possible , so if you could please help me , message me ..thank you so much ..I need the trees cleared out on my land in Jenkins County Ga

• HU-955932307
    4 years ago

Does anyone know of someone who will take away "FREE" the trees I have cut down on my property for free. There are 15 large pines already cut down, I will try to limb them the best I can, need them out of here as quick as possible. Located in Rotterdam, NY. on empty land near route I-88. Email John at imcarshowguy1@yahoo.com or call 518-588-0815

• AbbyJoy
    4 years ago

We're on acreage outside Atlanta. Twice we advertised in GA dept of agriculture Market Bulletin, and commercial firewood sellers responded. 1st time we were paid, second time free. We had quite a few trees, all hardwoods. They left a mess to clean up and the trucks tore up the ground. On a smaller scale you could advertise in your local community "shopper" for free firewood, but only for hardwoods and it must be easily accessible by truck. As far as pine, lumber companies will only want many tall straight trees with no lower branches and again they must be easily accessible by big trucks.

For any trees near house, fence, or a property line I highly recommend a bonded and insured tree service. When they come out to give you a price it sometimes is possible to negotiate, and it will be cheaper if they can chip and leave it there, so they don't have to pay landfill. You may be able to use the pine chips in your landscaping, or advertise for someone who may want it. If you want all smaller branches cleaned up, it will cost more.

For valuable trees like oak and walnut, if they're not rotten, again advertise for someone with portable sawmill or furniture maker etc.

This is long, but I hope it is helpful!

• wanna_run_faster
    4 years ago

It costs about $3000 to have 10 large trees removed. No one is doing it for free.

• Bobba Divya
    3 years ago

Can u give the details of the company who removed ur 10 trees

• roma929
    3 years ago

I have two huge mature deodar trees in the bay area. Anyone may be interested?

• Mirwais Rahimi
    3 years ago

I have 15 pine and 8 oak trees that want to be removed. I'm located in Lilburn, GA.

• Ronnie Nipper
    3 years ago

Still have trees??

• HU-547319774
    2 years ago

I have about a 60' white oak tree in my yard that I want removed. The base of the tree has to be at least 16'. I have had several tree companies come and say the tree is massive. It is putting too much shade on my property, and I have no grass. Please contact me at 5kcutie49@gmail.com.

• Taylor Thornton
    2 years ago

I have about 10 very tall oak trees. Zip code 30236. I need removed asap. Is anyone willing to remove for free? You can keep the firewood.

• HU-571749100
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

I‘ve just cut down some very large pine trees if anyone wants the wood. Stone Mountain, GA. I also have more if anyone wantes to cut and have them.

• Cass Bivens
    last year

I have 10 large pines that I want cut down, can anyone recommend someone licensed and reasonably?

• Cynthia Vaughn
    last year

Need pine trees remove in the Tallahassee Fl area

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner