Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Central Ohio Plant Swap - Spring 2013

Posted by kin2mice 6 (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 8, 13 at 3:48

Hello, this is just a friendly reminder that after many wonderful years of fantastic hostessing Mimi and Bev have turned the reins of the spring Central Ohio Plant Swap over to myself, Kim, and Sarah. We are dedicated to ensuring that this event continues to grow and make a difference in the gardening community. To this end, we would like to ask all of you who attended in the past to comment on what you liked the best and what you would like to see changed this year. Can't wait to hear from you and thank you!

The event will take place as usual in May. I'll post the date and info by the end of this month!

Thank you again,
Mouse
aka Rebecca

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Central Ohio Plant Swap - Spring 2013

YAY!! I've been waiting to hear when this swap would take place for soooo long! I love all of it!! The food, the plants, the goodies. I think it's perfect. I like the location as well. I'm excited to bring my parents with my this year, as I've been bragging about it for so long.

o

Get the word out! Tell all of your friends and Family! This is going to be the best year yet! If you want more information check out our Facebook page (Central Ohio Plant Swap).

See you all there!
Mouse

o

Mouse,

When is the plant swap going to take place this year? I live in Indiana but my mother in law is in Columbus. She wanted to attend the Central Indiana Plant Swap but I told her that we could attend the Ohio one so that we can plant everything for her right away.

Mas

o

Vabyvlue there is a post labeled Central Ohio Spring swap date announcement. It is May 18th of this year.

Can't wait to meet you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here