Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
San Marcos, Texas Swap?

Posted by maddalfred 8a-8bCenTex (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 28, 05 at 8:30

I scanned through several boards and posts and haven't found any concrete mention of the details for the San Marcos swap that I saw was supposed to be in April. Can anyone provide the details?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: San Marcos, Texas Swap?

Have you tried to contact teri_mico? I think she was one of the hosts last year. I was wondering the same thing and haven't heard anything yet either.

o

Rex,
Teri has posted on the Texas Gardening forum, asking if we would prefer April 16th or the week after..... please see if you can find it and get her your vote. Once we set a date, we'll usually put out all the info at once.

I also got your message to my swap, which is in Castroville. I thought that would be too far for you, but I'd be glad to have you there !! By the way, did you know that your preference settings on gardenweb will not allow your email address to be seen when you answer someone on a forum ? What that means is, no one can answer you directly when you send them a post on a forum. I realize that some folks want it like that, so if you've done this on purpose, I'm sorry to butt in. Just wanted you to know.

see ya soon !
patty

o

Patty, Linda,

Thanx for the responses. The 16th works best for me, but I can probably adjust my schedule to accomodate if it gets changed. I'll search for that post and try to respond there as well.

Patty, thanks for the heads up on the email thing, but actually I prefer it that way, sometimes folks forget to put some kind of identifier in their subject lines of emails and they get trashed without ever having been opened. I have a fairly strict internet and email policy. It might seem paranoid to some, but it sure saves me a lot of headaches and wasted time.

Will be looking forward to directions to the Castroville swap.

Happy gardening!

o

Teri has it set for the 16th of April, 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (we'll of there early, pavilion booked for afternoon). See Texas Exchange Forum for details. See ya there!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here