Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
4th annual Winston-Salem area, NC swap 4-29-07

Posted by quirkpod 7 Lewisville NC (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 30, 07 at 8:39

Saturday April 29 in my garden in Lewisville, NC. 12 noon to 2PMish. Sign up here and I will email you the directions in a mass email when all have signed up. Bring a plant or plants and take as many as you want, no rules. Light refreshments will be served. Rain date May 5th. Please share your trade lists here, even if they are not a complete list.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 4th annual Winston-Salem area, NC swap 4-29-07

April 29 is a Sunday. I can come on Sunday, but not on Sat., if that is actually the date. Double check and repost. Would love to visit and bring a few plants to swap.
Have a few hexastylis, lobelias, iteas, and other natives IF they pull through the winter outside in pots! Non-natives would be rohdeas and corydalis.

o

Make that Saturday April 28th. I'm sorry for the error.

o

Sign me up to attend! I'll be getting stuff ready over the next month--and will be posting a trade list in the next couple of weeks.

o

Hey Robin,
Has anyone else said they'd be coming to your swap?

--Laura in T-Ville

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here