Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
thecitrusguy

North Charleston, SC Spring Plant Swap 2012

The Citrus Guy
12 years ago

Do you have extra Tomato plants? Plant WAY too many Marigolds? Looking to trade for something you don't have?

Garden Art and anything else garden related works too!!

WELL THAN, YOU NEED TO COME TO THE PLANT SWAP!!

In NORTH CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA

April 28th, 10am set-up and browse....11am swap...immediately afterwards...LUNCH!

We are having it at Park Circle in North Charleston, by the Gazebo. There are picnic tables, bathrooms and LOTS of room for kids to play and even more room for plants, parking and food.

Pretty much everybody in Charleston is familiar with Park Circle....there are numerous ways to get to it, depending on which way you are coming. If you want or need directions you can E-mail me at TheCitrusGuy@netzero.com, I will get it and respond ASAP.

The way we swap will be the same... the basic Free For All. I will say go, everybody will grab ONE (1) plant and take it to their hiding area. After everybody has a plant, we repeat the process. Nice and Simple!

We will have plates and napkins and such, Please bring your own drinks and food for as many as you can. We like to do a Pot Luck style picnic and encourage everybody to stick around and participate. The socializing afterwards is as much fun as the swap itself, please try to give yourself enough time to stay and enjoy yourself!

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

We are on Facebook too!

http://www.facebook.com/NorthCharlestonPlantSwap

Darren

Here is a link that might be useful: Facebook Link

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm