Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
June plant exchange in the Kansas City Missouri area

Posted by groovey_junk z5 MO (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 1, 05 at 19:59

The fourth weekend of June I have an annual perennial plant exchange and luncheon if any one is interested e-mail me and I will send info. reservations needed. It is located southeast of kansas city in the burbs at my flower farm.it is free and fun is had by all. door prizes, food and plants

Groovey

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: June plant exchange in the Kansas City Missouri area

Groovy, that sounds wonderful - please email me with information.

o

That does sound great, I am interested in this as well.
Please Email me also.

o

sounds like fun, would you please email me the info too?

o

I must of been half asleep. I have now Emailed you for info on the June Exchange. I must of skimmed over the message to fast and posted for info instead of emailed for info )

Thanxs )

o

KUBlackBird:
I can't find an e-mail address for you.If any one would like info on the plant exchange e-mail your mailing address and I will send flyer and map.

The plant exchange is held at my flower farm(Mouse Creek Flower Farm) in Lee's Summit Mo. on June 25th. Every one brings a covered dish and a one gallon perennial plant. I funish drinks, plates, flatware and you furnish the fun and getting aquainted with fellow gardeners. There will be door prizes (hand made garden art) and good times. It is an RSVP

Happy gardening

Donna

Groovey Junk

o

Donna,

Is this for professionals only?

o

• Posted by Jen26 USDA zone 6/MO (My Page) on
    Wed, Feb 9, 05 at 23:26

Please count me in!!! Thank you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here