Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Vancouver, BC, Spring Plant Swap 2010

Posted by evevonparadis (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 1, 10 at 22:09

Hello everyone,

As a follow-up to last Fall's plant Swap at Lily's, I'd like to host this Spring's Plant Swap at my home (North Burnaby).
I plan to hold this Swap in Mid-April-May as that gives us time to compile our lists based on what is emerging from the ground and/or plant the seeds that we plan to sow for transplanting in the later months.

I look forward to meetings people from the last Swap and new friends are most certainly welcome.

Do post your wish and trade lists here.

Any feedback and suggestions for upcoming Swap will be welcomed. Furthermore, once we get people on board and as Spring approaches, we can select a firmer date.

Cheers!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Vancouver, BC, Spring Plant Swap 2010

Hello Everyone,

On my HAVE list:
I'm happy to do cuttings of the following:

Star Jasmine (evergreen)- Summer blooming
Spring-flowering jasmine
Varigated periwinkle (groundcover)

Also have ready-to-go:
English Laurel (young plants)

I'm sure I can add more to this list once I get out more in the garden in the upcoming weeks. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here