Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Spring swap Lewisville, NC 4-30-05

Posted by Quirkpod 7 Lewisville NC (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 5, 05 at 8:36

I am having a swap at my house from 12 noon to 2PM. You can bring anything you want. Respond here for directions. Please make sure you have enabled the email Reply function. You may not hear back from me if the Reply function is disabled. Thank you. Robin

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spring swap Lewisville, NC 4-30-05

Hi Robin,
I sure hope the weather will be good this year, I have quite a few plants to share and look forward to seeing your home and yard, Later, Les
P.S. I will bring you a baby Tibouchina if you didn't find one already, LMK, L

o

Robin, I would love to come, but am already planning to go to the Triangle area swap in Raleigh (Garner) that same weekend.

o

I emailed directions to over 30 of you today. WOW! This is going to be quite a big swap! Thanks everyone. Anyone else?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here