Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kin2mice

Preble County Ohio Plant Swap

kin2mice
13 years ago

Sat. May 14th 9am to 12pm

Give a plant take a plant! additional plants available at a nominal cost.

Join us at 12noon for a carry-in lunch! Share your gardening tips, take a hike along Aukerman Creek, enjoy our beautiful site!

Hosted by The Herb Society of PCHS

7693 Swartsel Road, Eaton, Ohio 45320

937-787-4256

email: preblecohistsoc@brecnet.com

web: http://www.pchs.preblecounty.com

I have gone here for the past three years and even during the rain it was a fantastic time. The plants you get are very healthy, many of them hard to find.

Hope to see lots of you there! If you are in the Columbus Ohio area I am going to try and set up a carpool.

Comments (2)

• sunwyn
    11 years ago

I am very interested in this event as I just moved to preble co. I attended the Herb Faire today and had a wonderful time. My only problem was I had all the herbs they had for sale already. What I really needed was in the beds around the cabin area. I am hoping to find some comfrey and wormwood. Can you bring more than one plant?

• kin2mice
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Sunwyn, yes you can bring as many as you would like. They work on the ticket system. You get a ticket for every plant you bring then as people bring plants you choose which ones you want then exchange them for tickets. You might also want to check out the Central Ohio Plant Swap page on Facebook. You have to join the group and the swap is unfortunality also on Saturday but.. there are lots of people you can do private trade with. If you need more information please email me at kin2mice@yahoo.com or contact me on facebook.
    thanks
    Mouse
    alias Rebecca O'Linn