Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Preble County Ohio Plant Swap

Posted by kin2mice 05 (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 15, 11 at 13:39

Sat. May 14th 9am to 12pm

Give a plant take a plant! additional plants available at a nominal cost.

Join us at 12noon for a carry-in lunch! Share your gardening tips, take a hike along Aukerman Creek, enjoy our beautiful site!

Hosted by The Herb Society of PCHS
7693 Swartsel Road, Eaton, Ohio 45320
937-787-4256
email: preblecohistsoc@brecnet.com
web: http://www.pchs.preblecounty.com

I have gone here for the past three years and even during the rain it was a fantastic time. The plants you get are very healthy, many of them hard to find.

Hope to see lots of you there! If you are in the Columbus Ohio area I am going to try and set up a carpool.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Preble County Ohio Plant Swap

I am very interested in this event as I just moved to preble co. I attended the Herb Faire today and had a wonderful time. My only problem was I had all the herbs they had for sale already. What I really needed was in the beds around the cabin area. I am hoping to find some comfrey and wormwood. Can you bring more than one plant?

o
RE: Preble County Ohio Plant Swap

Sunwyn, yes you can bring as many as you would like. They work on the ticket system. You get a ticket for every plant you bring then as people bring plants you choose which ones you want then exchange them for tickets. You might also want to check out the Central Ohio Plant Swap page on Facebook. You have to join the group and the swap is unfortunality also on Saturday but.. there are lots of people you can do private trade with. If you need more information please email me at kin2mice@yahoo.com or contact me on facebook.
thanks
Mouse
alias Rebecca O'Linn

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here