Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Indianapolis Fund-raising Garden Sale

Posted by indyrose z5 Indianapolis (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 20, 08 at 15:18

Indianapolis' Ritter High School is hosting a Garedening Sidewalk Sale from plant donations within the Indy and Ritter HS community! Plants of all types, perennials and seedlings, potted and bare root will be available at much reduced prices!

Master Gardener Rosemarie Miller will head this sale and be on hand to answer gardening questions. Proceeds go to Ritter's Marching Band fund.

Indyrose

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Indianapolis Fund-raising Garden Sale

Where and when? I love going on road trips!

o

It will be April 26, 9 AM to 2 PM at Ritter High School, located at 30th and Tibbs in Indianapolis.

I've got hundreds of seedlings, mostly various herbs and plenty of other "miscellaneous stuff" already growing. Some cannas and dahlias, scented geraniums, -- found a pot of aloe that had been hidden under the tables and brought that back to life. And I have yet to really start scrounging through my gardening friends!

Rosemarie

o

A Good Start

Here's what we have for sale so far!

The plants will range in prices from about $.50 to $5.00 depending on size and species.

Qnt Type

50 "Stella d'Oro" Daylilies
25 "Autumn Joy" Sedum
15 "Aphrodite" Amaryllis
25 "Helen von Stein" Lambs Ear
15 Sage
50 Sweet Basil
75 Extra Curly Dwarf Parsley
100 Common Thyme
50 "Ventricosa" Hosta
45 Variegated Citrus-scented Geraniums
40 "Flagstaff" Marigolds (very large)
25 "Wyoming" Cannas
25 unknown Cannas
12 "Purple Palace" Coral Bells (Heuchera)
4 "Procyon" Dahlia
2 "Duet" Dahlia
2 "Bahama Red" Dahlia
7 Aloe Vera

These are just the plants I have ready right now. There are more coming in!

Indyrose

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here