Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
DuPage Plant Swap -- Spring 2006 -- Illinois

Posted by jcsgreenthumb 5a (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 3, 06 at 15:48

The pavilion is rented and it's a go. Please join us for our third annual DuPage Plant Swap held at the Blackwell Forest Preserve near West Chicago, IL.

The date is May 20 and registration is required. Please email me if you are not already on the mailing list.

Jeanne

Image link: DuPage Plant Swap -- Spring 2006 -- Illinois (50 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: DuPage Plant Swap -- Spring 2006 -- Illinois

Hi,

I am mailing out info this week. Please email me if you are interested in attending.

Thanks!!

Hope to see you there!

Jeanne

o

Hi:

I emailed a few days ago in order to get info, and I haven't heard anything. Should I resend, or just be patient? :)

Thanks,

Annette

o

Hi. I am new to Dupage and would like to attend the plant swap. Would you mind explaining to me exactly how it works and what I would need to bring. Thank you.

newgardner

o

Hi New Gardener,

In a nutshell, you can bring 10 plants for the main swap and 4 for the Named Plant Swap, which includes iris, hosta and daylilies. You swap gallon for gallon, quart for quart. The swapping is done in rounds. We also have a freebie table and some people bring non-perishable snacks.

Please send me your email address if you would like the registration info. It was a lot of fun last year. We had approximately 60 swappers so there is a nice variety to choose from.

Thanks!

Jeanne

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here