Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
thecitrusguy

North Charleston, SC Spring Plant Swap 2014

The Citrus Guy
10 years ago

This is our TENTH ANNIVERSARY!!
Wow, time really flies.
The date for the Spring 2014 Plant Swap is April 26th.
10am SET UP STARTS and browse....11AM swap OFFICIALLY begins...immediately afterwards...LUNCH!
Bring ALL your extra plants, if it grows, it will go! Including Houseplants! Also any garden related items, Hoses, Garden Art, Tools, Containers, Etc.
We are having it at Park Circle in North Charleston, by the Gazebo. There are picnic tables, bathrooms and LOTS of room for kids to play and even more room for plants, parking and food.
Pretty much everybody in Charleston is familiar with Park Circle....there are numerous ways to get to it, depending on which way you are coming. If you want or need directions, e-mail me, TheCitrusGuy@netzero.com I will get it and respond ASAP.
The way we swap will be the basic Free For All. I will say go, everybody will grab ONE (1) plant and take it to their hiding area. After everybody has a plant, we repeat the process. Nice and Simple!
We like to do a Pot Luck style picnic and encourage everybody to stick around and participate afterwards, if you so desire. There will be plates and napkins and such, Please bring your own drinks and a covered dish for as many as you can. The socializing is as much fun as the swap itself, please try to give yourself enough time to stay and enjoy yourself!
If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.
Happy Growing Folks!

Comments (2)

• yiorges-z5il
    9 years ago

sorry i missed it

• PRO
    Lavoie Boho
    8 years ago

This is great! We are looking to move there from NC and now we know its a good idea thanks to you. Cant wait! Now to find a house that allows a few hens. Robin in Lewisville NC

The Citrus Guy thanked Lavoie Boho
Sponsored
J.E.S. Home Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
Loudoun County's Full-Scale Construction Firm