Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Portland OR Sharing Gardens Swap May 1st

Posted by oldherb z8 Oregon (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 14, 04 at 21:47

Pull together all those spare plants, seeds, tools, garden books & magazines, garden art you are tired of, garden junk objects and good containers and head to my house for the second annual...

"SHARING GARDENS SPRING SWAP"
May 1st
11am to 3pm
1633 SE 148th Ave in Portland

Directions and more information can be found on my members page. I will post a swap list shortly. By the way it's also a potlick...er, potluck. My garden will be open for touring and the doodle dog is anticipating your visit. So put down that trowel long enough to join us.

This event is open to gardeners of all levels...we highly encourage new gardeners to join in the fun.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Portland OR Swap May 1st info

Just a reminder for anyone who's considering joining us next weekend. Potluck will start about 12:30...if you don't have garden stuff to share bring chocolate! Or pies, or homemade cookies...there will be a lot of plants to go around I can guarantee that...I am potting up flats of stuff.

My swap list is listed on my members page

o
Fall Swap Sun 9/23! RE: Portland OR Sharing Gardens NEXT Swap

The FALL SWAP IS ON again!
Check Oldherb's link above for current info.

Sept/April updates usually...

See you Sunday afternoon!

o
RE: Portland OR Sharing Gardens Swap May 1st

....sorry I missed your May plant swap. sounded like fun. Will you have another one this year? Do you ever open your garden for visitors? I'm in the neighborhood sometimes.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here