Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
BlueClaws Home and Garden Night

Posted by DMilfess none (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 1, 11 at 9:29

Are you from New Jersey and live in Monmouth or Ocean County? If so, you may be interested in Home and Garden night with the Lakewood BlueClaws Baseball Team at FirstEnergy Park. The BlueClaws are the minor league affiliate of the Phillies and their games are filled with family fun! Home and Garden night will be Monday, May 2 at 6:35 vs. Savannah Sand Gnats (New York Mets). Come out for the night to meet and greet with other home and garden renovators. My girlfriends and I went last year and got so many great tips! We're planning on going again this year. For more information call Megan: (732) 901-7000 ext. 170.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: BlueClaws Home and Garden Night

I hope you had a great time!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here