Southern IL/St. Louis Area Garden Swap

daisy_me
19 years ago

SOUTHERN IL/ST.LOUIS AREA GARDEN SWAP

Date: May 22, 2004

Time: 11am  3pm

Place: Troy Park pavillion #10, Troy, IL

Details:

Please bring at least 12 items per trader, and any other items you would like to give away. YouÂre not limited to plants--all gardening related items are welcome (books, tools, bird houses, etc.). Bulbs, seeds, rooted cuttings, etc., are also welcome. Please label all your plants/bulbs/seeds with any specifics you know.

Picnic tables will be provided, and rain wonÂt be an issue again this yearÂweÂve got a covered pavilion.

WeÂll have a BBQ grill at our disposal if anyone would like to volunteer to be a chef (in which case, IÂll spring for dogs & buns). Otherwise, please bring a potluck dish of some kind. I also need volunteers for condiments, plates, napkins, utensils, cups, and drinks (doesnÂt have to be all one person).

When you arrive, set up and place all your items you want to trade on a table. Please keep all pre-arranged trade items off the tables. If itÂs on the table, itÂs up for a trade! Everyone will have an hour or so to wander and check out everyoneÂs tables before trading begins. Any items you are left with at the end of the trading time can be put into a "free-for-all" session so you donÂt have to pack them back into your car.

If you are definitely attending, please send me an e-mail so I can make sure we reserved enough space.

RSVP's and Additional Information  contact "Daisy_Me" (Kelli)

Directions:

I55/70 to exit 18 (Troy). Go east at the end of the ramp (left from the north ramp, right from the south ramp). At 2nd stoplight, right turn into Troy Park. Pavilion 10 is located behind the right-field fence of the big Baseball diamond.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting