Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
micky_in

Southern Indy Plant Swap

micky_IN
19 years ago

Hi all,

This will be my 3rd annual plant swap, but the first one for this time of the year, I've always had them in Sept/Oct.

The swap will be in Columbus IN, Sunday May 23rd @ 1:00. Once everyone has signed up/decided to come, I'll email maps and directions to everyone.

We normally swap plants, garden crafts, magazines, or other garden related items.

What to bring: Yourself, friends, family, table & chair(s), plants/garden items, boxes to take your plants home in (optional), covered dish, and your fav beverage.

I'm providing: hotdogs, buns, condiments, fire or grill and utensils to cook the "dogs", paper plates, tarp in case of rain and a good time for all.

Everyone usually brings a covered dish or chips, snacks, dessert, etc. and all the food is put on tables for everyone to enjoy.

Please post here if you plan to come, so we can see who's coming, what you're bringing, and if some want to, they can make prearranged trades.

If you're new to gardening and don't have much to swap, come anyway, we're always happy to share. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Hope to see you at the swap!

Micky

Comments (4)