Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
zippydoda_gw

Maryland - anybody?

zippydoda
19 years ago

Anybody from Maryland want to organize a swap with me. I live near Columbia/Fort Meade and can be the host or I am willing to travel.

Comments (6)

• NekosMom
    19 years ago

I went to a swap earlier this month in Maryland. It was hosted by the Mid-Atlantic Garden (MAG) members in the Germanville area (they called it the Black Hills Swap or the Cicada Swap). You could try posting your idea on their "Exchanges" list and see what kind of response you get (they like to get together and have already had two plant swaps this Spring), or you can wait until the Fall when they will probably have another swap.

Hope this helps you out.

NekosMom

• buttoneer
    19 years ago

Could you give me some more information on the MAG swap as I missed it this year and will definitely plan to attend next year, depending on the date. Thanks.

• gardengranma
    19 years ago

See my e-mail. I could help.

• faerieannette
    18 years ago

I missed the swap too my daughter was sick. It is more than an hour away for me but I do look forward to going. I am intereseted in organizing something more frequent closer to you near me in annapolis.

-Annette

• oscarthecat
    18 years ago

Please keep me informed. I don't think I have anything to swap but daylilies and gladiolus bulbs. Steve in Baltimore

• faerieannette
    17 years ago

you guys going to the spring swap saterday?!!

Here is a link that might be useful: spring swap 2006

Sponsored
Integrity Woodworking Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry Professionals