Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mngirl_gw

wanted:gardeners in Minnesota/Wisconsin

MNgirl
21 years ago

I want to start getting together a list of addresses so I can host an annual plant swap at our log home model next spring. Please send me your address if you are interested. We are about an hour from the twin cities metro area off I-94. Real easy to find. I want to meet new gardening friends.

Thanks

Janet

Comments (13)

• karalyn
    21 years ago

HI Janet,
    My friend lives in Lino Lakes near the twin cities. I have told her about this site, but I don't think she has checked it out yet.
    I'll email her your message to see what she if up to.
    Karalyn

• playdirt
    21 years ago

I am in Rochester--I would come if told early/ cathy

• deamn
    21 years ago

Hey I'm in MN too..SW corner of the state!! I am TRYING to get my garden so it has that.."ah" feeling to it. Right now, it's just "blah"!!

• breathe
    21 years ago

Hi, Janet

I sent you my address; looking forward to the spring plant swap!

Rebecca

• elephantear
    21 years ago

North or South of the cities you didn't say? We have a cabin right on the NE corner of Ia/Min I could be interested, depending on distance that is if you are closer to the border of IA. Thanks Wendy

• garden_gloves
    21 years ago

I'm in the LaCrosse, WI area. Lmk.

Kristy

• breathe
    21 years ago

Hi, all!

You might want to check out the Get-Together at Arboretum in Mpls, MN thread on this forum for an event in Sept. Hope you can make it!

• Roxannejbrown
    21 years ago

I'm near St. Cloud. Are you north or south of the Twin Cities? Medicnal herbs is my focus and I am going into heirloom veggies.
    Roxanne

• Rachel_WI_5
    21 years ago

Hello, I am on the East Coast of Wisconsin, but I would travel if a swap was at the right time. For you who are interested in herbs, I have a lot of different herbs and usually have lots potted for trading.

• PRO
    Catrina's Garden
    21 years ago

Hi,
    SandiBluff is having one near Lacross on May 31st(see her post) It would be real cool if I could hit two of them that weekend.

• leaveswave
    21 years ago

Spring is just around the corner! I can just tell it is!

Janet, are you still planning on holding this event? I want to get it on my calendar before I schedule something else and have to miss the fun...

• SandiBluffs
    21 years ago

YES, YES, YES!!! Rachel WI 5 Bring those herbs! We, in western WI, need a variety of herbs. I have several already, due to the spring herb fair each year in Mequon. Can't have too many. Gotta love it. Bring them on! :) SandiBluffs

• lynnsherbs
    20 years ago

Sorry, I just read this post! I'm really late - but really interested in next year, please keep me in mind.

Lynn

Sponsored