Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
CO garden swap--what was best?

Posted by Mtnmama 5/Colorado (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 26, 04 at 18:12

Hello,
We had a great bunch of gardeners at our swap...and they were generous with the bounty of their yards:) What were some of your favorite things that happened? What are your favorite swap treasures?

I loved Kelly's gourds, Donna's soaps (and potato salad), Cyndi's 7-layer jello, Ginger's coleslaw, June's carrot casserole, & Terre's tamales;)

Nikki, the Girl Scout, had me laughing! I'd always thought she was quiet. She sure rose to the challenge of "starting" the traders who were biting at the bit to grab their favorite plants:) What fun!

Hugs and love to Terre who was called away for a family emergency.

June...thank you, thank you, thank you for helping me to finish cleaning up!!!

All of my new plants will remind me of the wonderful day we shared! The Girl Scouts will be potting up some great things for their next sale. Thank you to everyone who generously donated!!!

What do you say...wanna do it again, next year?
Diane/Mtnmama

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: CO garden swap--what was best?

Diane,
Just wanted to let you know that I was unable to make the get together but I really wanted to go. I heard from my mom who attended that is was very nice. It was very nice of you to have organized that event.
Hope your day is nice.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here