Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
columbus ohio plant swap/potluck sat.sept.17, 05

Posted by dianemgarrett 5 COL. OHIO (dianemgarrett@yahoo.com) on
Sat, Jun 18, 05 at 19:38

COLUMBUS OHIO PLANT SWAP/POTLUCK SAT. SEPTEMBER 17, 2005

DATE: SEPTEMBER 17, 2005 (TELL YOUR FRIENDS)
TIME : 10:00 - 3:00 SHELTER HOUSE # 4 (NO ELECTRIC) PLACE: HILLIARD MUNICIPAL PARK ON VETERANS MEMORIAL DR., HILLIARD, OHIO. TAKE OUTERBELT , I-270 & GO WEST, GETTING OFF AT CEMEMTERY EXIT (TOWARDS HILLIARD) 2 MILES UNTIL RIGHT PAST MAIN ST. (A TRAFFIC LIGHT). AT THIS POINT YOU STILL GO STRAIGHT BECAUSE CEMETERY RD. ENDS- TURN RIGHT ONTO SCIOTO DARBY RD. TURN LEFT AT VETERANS MEMORIAL DR. GO INTO PARK & TURN LEFT THE FIRST LEFT ( GO AROUND A WHILE) TO SHELTER HOUSE # 4. ITS A LARGER SHELTER HOUSE.

TRADING MATERIALS : PLANTS, WELL-ROOTED CUTTING IN POTTED UP, BULBS, SHRUBS, GARDEN ORNAMENTS OR JUNK ART, GAREN MAG. BUNDLED, & BOOKS. PLEASE MARK CONTAINERS WITH KIND OF FLOWER PLUS SUN OR SHADE. USE OLD CONTAINERS & PLASTIC FORK WITH PERMANENT

POTLUCK: I DONT KNOW WHICH IS BEST THE FOOD OR PLANT SWAP. PLEASE BRING A DISH TO SHARE+UTENSILS (MARK YOUR NAME) AND ANY BEVERAGE. I WILL PROVIDE PLATES, CUPS & NAPKINS.

10:00 - 12:00 PEOPLE ARRIVE, SIGN IN WITH NAME & NUMBER OF PLANTS,GET A NAME TAG, SIGN-UP FOR DOOR PRIZE, PUT YOUR TRADE PLANTS IN THEIR AREAS. VISIT WITH OTHER FRIENDLY GARDENERS & VIEW ALL THE WONDERFUL TRADES. THIS SWAP IS PATTERENED AFTER BEVERLY & MIMI SWAP. THEY HAD 125 PEOPLE & OVER 2,800 PLANTS. THANKS SO MUCH YOUR TIME & PLANNING. WE ALL LOVED IT!!

12:00 ENJOY OUR WONDERFUL POTLUCK. AFTER LUNCH DOOR PRIZES DONATED BY OUR GARDENERS FRIENDS. MANY THANKS.

1:00 ROUND ROBIN: WHAT WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR!! EVERYONE SELECT ONE PLANT. ROUND ROBIN 2 EVERYONE TAKE ONE PLANT. ROUND ROBIN 3 EVERYONE SELECT TWO PLANTS. ROUND ROBIN 4 EVERYONE SELECT 3 PLANTS. ROUND ROBIN 5 SELECT 4 AND SO ON. EVERYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE HOME AS MANY PLANTS AS THEY BRING & SOME OF US BRING EXTRAS FOR FOLLOW GARDENERS.

TIPS OF THE DAY: PLEASE BRING WAGONS TO SHARE, FOLDING CHAIRS, TABLE FOR PLANTS, ECT..
R.S.V.P : AT www.gardenweb.com/forum/gather THEN CLICK ON THE CENTRAL OHIO PLANT SWAP/POTLUCK FOR RSVP OR MORE INFORMATION. OR dianemgarrett@yahoo.com ANY QUESTIONS CALL ME AT 614-529-8540. I CANT WAIT TILL SEPT. BECAUSE I RECEIVED SO MANY NICE PLANTS AT THE MAY SWAP.
REGARDS, DIANE GARRETT

P. S. VOULUNTEERS NEEDED: TO HELP SET-UP AT 9:00 & HELP CLEAN-UP AT 2:30. ALSO NEED SOME PEOPLE THAT WOULD SIT AT THE REGISTRATION TABLE FOR A WHILE.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: columbus ohio plant swap/potluck sat.sept.17, 05

Hi Dianne!

I get to be the first one to reply!

I'll be there! I can help you at the registration table. I hear that you'd like to use the signs for plant types. That would be fine. Wow! what fun! I get to be a civilian.

~~Mimi

o

Hi Dianne!! Yippeeee! Another swap to look forward too. I should be there if I don't have to work that day.

My motto is too not dig up anything for the swap until I get all my current plants into the ground...I am getting close!

I am making a door prize - an outdoor teacup candle holder of blue glass.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you get this going. I know you'll be amazed how everyone will start gabbing out it.

Thanks, Dianne.....Beverly

o

It's on my calender and I've already recruited one friend!

o

Thank you Beverly and Diane for e-mailing me about the swap. I did a personal trade with Diane in the May Exchange. We have it on our calender and hope we can make it. Another fun trip.
Is it too early to talk about what we are bring in plants? I do have some plants I want to bring already.
Beverly, get your plants in before you come to visit, because I know you will be taking some home when we visit all the nurseries here.
Thanks Diane.
Betty

o

hello everyone! after the great time i had at my first swap in may you can be sure Granny and i will be there with bells on! lol it will be so good to see everyone again and also to meet some i missed last time... i am hoping i get to meet alison this time too!! and i am also looking forward to doing more of those infamous direct trades too! betty was kind enough to trade with me too and i am taking great care of her babies.
i bet beverly and mimi arent going to know how to act at the fall swap ...finally getting a chance to relax and just be part of the crowd!!
Diane i will be glad to help out in any way i can... just let me know what needs to be done!!
i have every last spring swap plant planted (except for a few i am saving for others) so i guess i am ready to start deciding what plants to bring!

Sue
"The one thing all gardeners share in common is a belief in tomorrow"

o

Count me in! Already planning on what to bring but I'm not digging yet. I'm enjoying having my patio free (mostly) from things in pots for the time being. I'm planning to divide a tall bearded iris called Diabolique I believe, and a few dwarf iris & daylilies, plus miscellaneous other perennials. I've also been getting a kick out of rooting Weigela so if I get some extras going and well rooted enough I might bring those, or bring them in the Spring.
I'm excited already - I'm sick in the head but at least I'm not alone! :)

o

OOOOO! Gardengirl! Did you say, "iris" and "Diabolique"? You all know what an iris freak I am! I'm drooling!

I hope that the ikebia that I started rooting for the spring swap will be ready by fall ;). I haven't started looking for things to divide yet. I'm sure that I'll be able to find something! I've been busy putting in the patio so that I can make my satellite dish gazebo. (I still need three metal porch supports.) Oh yea, I remember now. My blue iris need dividing. I'll likely have some anemonies too. Maybe some circle flowers and raspberry mums. I guess that I'll find something!

As we won't have electricity I might bring something other than a pasta dish. Would that create revolt in the ranks?

Bev and I had a great visit with Granny 57 and Gillespiegardens last week! Can't wait to see the rest of you again!

~~Mimi

o

In the spring Columbus, Ohio Plant Swap I took two lilies for the first two rounds. One had a tag and the daylily name read "Wyandot" it is growing at great speed and I wondered what color it would be? No buds so far. The second daylily had on it's tag "Lilly Want - Lavender" does anyone know what the name or anything about this one? It is doing great and I wish I had more info as to name and color. The tag got a little smeary from water, so it might not read as what I wrote. Your help will be appreciated. Thanks. Betty

o

HI Betty!!!...that Wyandot is from me. It's red. It's an oldie but goodie. Red with gold center if I recall.

Beverly

o

Hi all! Thank you so much for hosting Diane, I know it's a lot of work and your efforts are truly appreciated. I'll be there, hopefully with a pickup so I can bring a few more plants than usual. ;)

Did anyone pick up a daylily from the spring swap labeled Mountain Violet? It's blooming in my garden now, so I'm wondering what I actually dug up and gave away!!!

o

Mimi:
Granny 57 and I had a great time visiting and laughing with
you and Bev. Your gardens are wonderful and we cracked up laughing when we saw your penny BBs < giggles > as we all recalled when in an earlier post Mimi talked about them and Granny thought you meant BBQs and said we'd both love to try some!! mmmmmmmm broken teeth!! You both have lovely gardens and Mimi's creativity with garden junk was very interesting! Certainly got my mind to thinking about things I could do too. Bev's shade pergola was especially stunning too! It was fun visiting Seilers nursery with you too (spelling?) I really enjoyed that.

Sue

o

I was just talking to Michigan Betty on the phone. We were gabbing about getting together in Michigan this summer. Also, we were talking about the fall swap, of course. I think someone mentioned this on the spring swap thread (or somewhere else at the GW) - that it would be nice if folks also marked their swappin' plants with their own name along with the plant's name. The swaps have been getting so big - you don't always know. I think it's fun to know the garden where it came from. I like knowing myself. That way I can think of them while I am enjoying the plant (or occaisionally cursing at it) Anyone else want to do this?

Enjoy summer...Beverly

o

Name tags that have the givers name on them sound good to me. I like to mark my permanent garden tags with the name of the giver. I love to remember my friends, old and new when gardening. There are lots in my yard with a "B" in the corner. Can you figure out who gave me those? ;)

Currently I've been thinking many kind thoughts about Gina as I go in my front door. I planted a lovely yellow rose I got from her this spring there and it's blooming!

~~Mimi

o

Did you see the post for the photos of the spring swap? I'll try to be quicker to post them for the fall swap.

Click on the link to check them out.

~~Mimi

Here is a link that might be useful: Slide show

o

The slide show is wonderful! Great job Mimi!

I want to personally vote for name tags on plants. That was the major concern I had about the categories - I like talking with the person who grew it, getting tips etc. Otherwise, the categories worked beautifully.

HOW ABOUT FOOD? I'm thinking of my apple/feta/walnut salad with fresh Ohio apples.

o

I vote for your apple feta salad!! It's so good. I know Murray is voting for that too!

I made a great potato salad the other day. It was red skins, sugar snap peas, red onions, basil & celery tossed with a lite vinegrette. (I might be leaving something out...) I had this salad at a deli in German Village in downtown Columbus and came home and made it. YUM. That's a possibility.

I really liked the categories last spring. It surely helped with nearly 3000 plants. But, I too missed knowing from whom each plant came. Yes, I will put my name on the plants I bring to the swap & I hope others do too.

Beverly

o

Katzingers?

o

It wasn't Katzingers (love that place!). It was a very very small deli - only about 6-8 tables. It may be called the Deli on the Corner or something like that. I 'll ask my friend that lives near it.

Anyway...I thought of the additional ingredient for the potato salad...cherry tomatoes. So its: red skin potatos, cherry tomatoes, red onion, sugar snap peas, a bit of celery, basil & a light vinegrette.

o

Can't wait!!! See you all there. Smiles, Rhonda

o

I've already signed up but my friend Winnie asked me to sign her up again and we've recruited our friend Beth. They don't have internet access at home so I'm putting their names in for them and I'll pass the details to them. I couldn't survive if I didn't have the Garden Web- it alone is worth the cost of the internet to me!

Jeanne - I got one of your Mountain Violet daylilies at the swap and I love it! It has been blooming for several weeks now. I couldn't believe it had 5 scapes on it! It must be a really prolific bloomer for you. I also picked up South Seas and an apricot daylily, were they from you also? They're great too! I might move the apricot one though if it doesn't get very tall. I put it in the back of the daylily bed and there are some real monsters in front of it! :)

I just have to share the silly dream I just had. It was Plant Swap time but in my dream we had it in a big gymnasium. After my friend and I picked our first plant we went outside to put down our stash. We walked pretty far away to do it (it was a dream -it doesn't make sense). When we got back all the plants were gone and someone said they had 12 rounds and we missed 11 while we were moving our plants! I was so disappointed when I woke up. :(

Now you know I'm crazy because I am already literally dreaming about the Plant Swap!

o

Hi Dianne,

I guess I better throw my hat in the ring saying I will be at the swap. I will bring some daylilies, but I'm not sure what yet because I have sooo many that need to be divided. I'm looking forward to it. Let me know what I can do to help.
Trish

o

gardengirl:

i think you need to bring a little red wagon to the swap! that way you wont miss 11 out of 12
rounds < laughing >

Sue
'The one thing all gardeners share in common is a belief in tomorrow'

o

I was planning to bring back the little red wagon that never made it back to the Nonplant Items area. Maybe this time it will get picked! I also thought I might bring another glass totem for a door prize. What do you guys think? I could make something else if you all think that folks would prefer it.

When it come to plants I'm starting to get an idea what I'll be bringing. Here's a partial list:

Blue TG Iris
Yellow TG Iris
Hemerocallis "Purple Waters" (pretty but more pinky red than purple IMHO)
Coreopsis "Sunshine"
Coral colored mystery Hemerocallis
Burning bush
Provoskia (Russian Sage)
Yellow Mexican Hat (I need to look up the latin name)
mystery Hemerocallis Cream w/ eye
Rudibeckia (I'll check my marker for the variety)

I've already got some iris potted but I learned the proper way to dry root them last weekend so the rest will be dry root. They will last all winter out of the ground that way. Just keep them cool and dry. Heck! My mom had some that she just threw on the back of the basement washtubs and left them there for years. She finally threw them on the compost AND THEY GREW! I have some of those but they are not ready to divide yet.

Lots of other things will pop out at me and scream to be divided or moved before then. I'm getting excited!

~~Mimi

o

Gardengirl, so glad to hear you got one of my plants and it was corectly labeled, too! I must have split the original clump in three and kept one, I took two large divisions to the swap.

I didn't bring the other daylilies to the swap, but your comments give me a good idea - this time I'll write all the info out (color, height, ect.) instead of just giving the name. Mountain Violet was pretty descriptive, but no one's going to know what Duke's Mixture is unless they've seen it before.

I'll add my name to tags, too. I like hearing how my babies are doing!

Mid-September, a bunch of gardeners...I hope we get some home grown tomatoes for the potluck! I'm growing Bonnie Best and Pruden's Purple this year and hope to have a few of each to bring, but would love to try other varieties. ;)

Jeanne

o
Tomatos

Jeanne, (and all the other tomato lovers out there!)

Lee, my DH, is growing several varieties of tomatos that he got at the spring swap. I'm sure that he'll be glad to bring a tomato plate. You all will have to ask him what they are as I'm staying OUT of the veggie garden this summer!

Hope that you'r all enjoying your summers!

~~Mimi

o

I bet we have some 'maters too for the swap to bring along with the dish to pass. We can have a tomato fest too!!

Beverly

o

I dug up my first swap plant the other day...a purple new england aster. I am on my way!

Beverly

o

Mimi - Yellowus mexicanus hatus?

How about Ratibida columnifera? Something like that.

o

Diane...put me down to help at the regestration table from 10:30- 11:00. This time I will look at the plants BEFORE the swapping starts. I didn't have a chance in the spring!!!

...Beverly

o

Bakemom you guessed it! I looked at my Mexican hat's tag and it is Ratibida. Now if only I could pronounce it!

The Provoskia is two different varieties, "Little Spire" and the tall sprawling one that has hidden it's tag. I'll unearth it when I dig up the baby so it will be ID'd for the swap.

One of the Rudibekias is a mystery as it tagged along with the pink echinaciea I planted last year! Some will be named as I got them from Beverly.

Ooooo what fun!

~~Mimi

o

hello,
Would everyone post of list of flowers you think we need more of in the trade. We all have lots of plants - it's which ones to bring.

I would like to see more woodland plants of any kind, hosta, columbine, grasses, herbs.

Mimi & I want to the columbus iris society sale at the north market. We got lost of plants. The daylily society sale isn Aug. 20 05 at franklin park conservatory. I don't know what time it will be the col dispatch garden section. It's in the lower level & daylilys are very reasonable.

Hilliard garden club just had a garden tour of 7 homes & a wonderful potluck at beverly's.

o

I usually bring plants that I have extra of or need to divide.

o

Diane...I am sending an RSVP for my neighbor, Mary. She says she coming. She says she'll have black eyed susan plants (rudebeckia) and probably some iris, etc. The list grows!!

Beverly

o

I don't know how we could possibly make a list of what we need more of at the swap. I don't even know what all I'm going to be bringing until the week (or day) before the swap! :) I guess that we could mention what plants we're looking for and if someone has it and it needs to be divided they could let us know they'll be bringing it. I'm looking for non-rose climbers, phlox, named hemerocallis and iris. I already mentioned some of what I'll be bringing.

Hope this helps!

~~Mimi

o

I'll be bringing lots of Roman chamomile. It's beautiful, and has grown like a champ (not to mention that gorgeous apple smell!) but I was led to believe this was only 6-8" tall. and at it's actually 18-20" it's way too big for my tiny bed. (So I'm starting over with some from DeMoyne's that swears it stays dwarf.)

Everytime I pull up a sweet autumn clematis seedling I toss it in a pot with a rose. It seems almost impossible to pull up enough root to stay viable, but I have two that look like they may thrive.

And five of the six rose cutting I stuck this winter have already flowered -- fabulous Shadow Dancer children that should be fat and happy 1 year olds by swap time.

o

I have not potted any plants at this time but I see some that will be coming to the swap. Cranebill Geraniums, sedum, Siberian iris, lupine that is all at this time.
Beverly, you might need to help me divide and pot for Garden Project the week after the swap. Harris Nature Center is the same day only a half hour earlier, but we could make both. Someone tore up the little rose garden last Friday afternoon before we had the Naming of the warehouse party. Van Atta's donated three one gallon pots of Sunrise Echinacea and 18 2-1/2" pots of all different perennials. So we had a great time planting Sat.
Betty

o

Oh Betty! How sad that some one saw fit to destroy beauty! I am glad to hear how you moved on to something positive. You and Ron are an inspiration to me!

~~Mimi

o

Betty...this is awful about the vandals!! I don't understand it. Folks, you should see the Garden Project that Betty and Ron oversee in Lansing, Mi. It's amazing. It's a huge demonstration garden. They designed it, planted it and do most of the upkeep. It's a gem in an urban area that could use a few gems. They volunteer all this time and energy. Ron and Betty are my role model of how retirement should be.

Yes, Betty..we can do some potting next time I am in Michigan (Sept.).

..Beverly

o

Hi It's ME, Granny57 And I'm still kicking,LOL!!It's such a nice feeling to get on line and read posts from everyone.I'm so thrilled to read what is going on with you all, And it makes me anxious to see everyone again and hopefully meet those I wanted to meet and didn't. So here's to you Diane for rekindeling all those wonderfull cozy warm Gardening Feelings toward our fellow Gardeners!!!
HA!HAAA!! Gotcha!! Thought I was gonna say something rotten didn't you?
Mimi,I read on another thread that your boys are all in good health and I for one couldn't be HAPPIER for you and the rest of your family.
I'm also glad to hear everyone likes the idea of putting your names on the labels along with the name of the plant while tagging their trades.I had put my name on the labels with my plants so if anyone had a question about anything I had brought, They would know who it was from, and could email me. And a with any luck I would have at least a good answer. Or maybe could help in some way.Plus,As some of you posted.Would know who to think of everytime you past the plant. Diane, I think your gonna have just as nice a swap, As the one in the Spring.Look at all the post you already have.I'm hoping to bring all the plants I have been wanting to dig up all year and just haven't gotten around to it yet. I'm looking forward to coming and I'm hoping that the rest will come even if they don't have anything to trade, Just to come and visit and see everyone again.If you don't have any plants to trade for, I will give you plants anyway!!! I also was wondering if anyone took home any of the Zanzibar Castor Beans I brought, and how they were doing.I started them in the spring(April) and I planted them in early June. I then planted a seed about 3 weeks ago,And the seed has sprouted and out grown the ones I started in the spring. It's almost 5 feet tall, While the others are still small. Is anyone else having that problem?
I sure hope not.I apologize.I guess they like direct sowing better.Not to say they still won't grow bigger, But just not better.LOL!
Beverly,Will the sweet little garden store around the block from you still be open?What was the name again?And also,Is their sale on yet?So many questions, So little time!!!LOL
Great chatting with you again.
I'll Be Back! As Arnold would say.LOL

o

Betty -- I'm so sorry about your garden; that's just horrible. Please let me know if there's anything I can send -- your angelica is big and kicking and I think of you everytime the cat disappears under it.

o

Thank you all for the pats on the back and caring so much. Well I need to tell you what happened this past weekend. Sat morning we went to the GP to dig the red beets as my sister said she would can them for us. She lives about 50 miles and we were going to the same shower on Sunday. We got to the garden and all the beets were pull and only the tops were left. A few minutes later the coordinater of all the gardens came by and told us that the Elf Garden on the other end of town had been vandelized, and many people need the produce for food. We picked six heads of brocolli, and 2 dozen kohlrobis from our garden plus two big bouquets of flowers for there give away table. All the people who had extra from other gardens and a few store gave to the give away tables. It felt good to see all the people help out.
Now back to work on weeding and watering.

o

Goodness... I am glad folks offered their produce for the give away table, Betty. That's good.

Keep up the good work...Beverly

o

I'd like to attend - but have a couple questions.... I posted on the Ohio forum, thinking this one doesn't get much traffic... but....

all the plants must have the proper names, right? I can't just say "hosta"???? But I'd need to say "Hosta Gold Standard"?? I've recieved many plants from various people with big gardens and I've not been the best at keeping track of names - one woman collects hosta, and she didn't provide me with the names since she knew I didn't care.! So, some I know, some I don't. I am "assuming" that the only plants I should bring are ones that I know the species and the cultivar??

Most of what I will bring will be daylilies, and fortunately, I do KNOW the names of those! I am very obsessive-compulsive when it comes to keeping track of them since I breed them, and am a garden judge for the daylily society etc.

Also, I have the week off after Labor Day, was planning to divide daylilies then... but I don't usually pot them.... do I need to buy pots and soil, or can I just bring bare root? That's the way I ship them when I sell them..... My nursery license is only for bare root, but I can check with my inspector to see if for swapping I can do pots if that's what you all want. (Duh... I just took all my excess pots to a friend in Cleveland a couple weeks ago! So, I have no pots on hand.)

The list says garden books/magazines---- but would anyone be interested in Taste of Home, or Country Woman magazines???

This does sound like such fun!

Juli

o

Hi Daylily fan..three or four years ago some folks brought the unpotted daylily fans all marked nicely. Don't buy pots...that defeats the purpose of the swap, kind of (having to spend money for swapping pots is a no no in my book) Folks were very happy..in fact that when I got Artic Snow and either Designer Gown or Right on Target. Often, in the fall folks bring unpotted iris..so I think it would be fine.

Most people mark their plants with botanical names. - if they know them. I tend to use either botanical or common depending on the plant. (ferns..always the common name or both). I have mostly all 500+ varieties of plants in my gardens marked with botanical names. I totally understand!!

If you are only interested in the plants with botantical names..then only choose those plants. There should be lots of choices.

Hope you do come to the swap!!

Beverly

o

That's the beauty of this swap. Just do your best. For example, one of my favorite plants to grow and share is what I call Bakemom Phlox. I have been growing and sharing this plant for years and I STILL have no idea what to call it beyond that.

This is one that I like to put my name on because I can explain the plant. It's a great plant, but you wouldn't know it if you saw a division at the swap.

I was thinking about bringing verbena bonariensis to the swap and have been potting up babies now, which should be ready to bloom in Sept. They are annual/perhaps perennial here (mine is), but they re-seed so you'll be getting essentially a repeater for years to come. Anyone else bringing re-seeding annuals?

o
swap

Granny:

I think the nursery around the corner from Beverly and Mimi that we visited was called Seilers... i think! lol
i really enjoyed it very much... and the praying hands hosta we both bought that day is doing very well in my gardens... how is yours doing Granny? i always thought it was wonderful that we both appreciate funky looking plants!!

id be glad to add my name to my plant tags... except i think i will have to use some sort of adhesive labels i can print off somewhere lol ... my screenname is rather long and if i bring as many plants as i did in the spring i will have writers cramp for sure! < giggles > i felt lucky just to get the botanical name on there!!!

Juli: i appreciate the botanical name of plants whenever possible as i am very fanatical about them and i keep inventory listings etc... but a beautiful plant is a beautiful plant with or without a botanical name and just as deserving of a place in a well tended garden....

Sue

o

Sue & Granny...we visitd Seeley's Nursery. You were close!! Glad to here your hostas are doing well.

I've started to move a few things around in the garden. You know..planting new plants, thinning out, moving things. So..I've started to pot things up for the swap. Fun, Fun, Fun!

Beverly

o

I have it marked on the calendar.! I missed it in the spring becuase I thought it was the week after. ! :(
I intend to show up, not sure what I am going to bring as I am still really new to this and not sure if I can divide the things I have or not.
Kelly

o

Storygardener,Do you know if Seeley's Nursery will be open that day and if they will have any sales around that time?
I really enjoyed the visit there.It was a bonus visiting the Nursery after visiting with you and Mimi.
I have had a time enjoying the computer this summer.Where it is ,It's so hot and miserable,I can't do anything but burn up.I was gonna say Sweat,But Men Sweat, Women Glissen.LOL I guess to get the best use out of this computer is to move it in a cooler place.That will be my next project.
Be seeing everyone soon.Keep Cool!!!

o

Granny...I know Seely's will be open that day. As the time draws closer - I'll see if there's a sale. In the past, they have had sales in Septemeber. I imagine there will be one..don't know for sure or what it would be, of course.

Granny..you need to move that computer!!!

...Beverly

o

Hi!

I need to RSVP for my friend, Leigh Anne. She came to the spring swap and wouldn't miss this one for the world! Add one more to your list Dianne!

Granny- I enjoyed our visit with you and Sue bunches! I've been busy with the boys as you can imagine.

Thanks to everyone who offered support and prayers for Andrew, my oldest. He has had such bad abdominal pain since the beginning of June. We finally have a diagnosis! He has a genetic disorder called celiac disease. It is an intolerance to gluten! That means no wheat, barley, rye, malt and a few other grains. That also means that I'm learning lots about cooking with corn and rice! It's inconvenient but BOY it sure could be worse!!!

I sure am enjoying that rose I got from Gina! It is blooming AGAIN! It's right my my front door and smells loverly.

The cigar plant from Granny 57 is blooming it's fool head off too! The end of my horse trough is bursting with it! Gawjus!

Hope everyone is well and enjoying this hot, dry summer!

~~Mimi

o

Five weeks from today. Yippeeee! What do you have potted...inquiring gardeners would love to know!!! *giggle*

I have some daylilies and various sedum, so far.

Beverly

o

I have potted some mexican hats (ratibida) and helenium autumn lollipops. It's been so hot and dry I haven't done much more, but I want to have them in the can, so to speak, by this weekend, so they are calm and not stressed.

o

Hi Mimi,Great to hear about your son Andrew finally having the problem solved. That's wonderful!!!Maybe you can bring all the boys to the fall swap this year.All us Garden Folks will grab them and give them BIG HUGS!!! I can hear them now
(RUUNNNN)LOL!!! I'm so glad your Cigar Plant is doing well.
I think I will try and see if there is any of the small Cigar Plants left and bring you one. There are 2 different kinds.The taller one which gets up to 2 feet and the bushey one.It only gets around 6 to 8 inches and just covered in little Cigars. If you leave it alone they will reseed themselves and you'll have them next year.
I'm pretty sure the taller ones(The One You have) doesn't .
It's pretty nice out today.For a change.And Beverly, Your right!!!I definitely need to move my computer.LOL
I'm looking forward to seeing you and Mimi again.You both were so gracious and warm to me and Sue.I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to check on Seeleys for me,That is very kind of you. I hope that Seeleys will have a sale going on, But no matter,It will be fun to drop in again and see what is going on. See you all at the swap.
By the way/The Bat Face is in the Cupea family.That's what the Cigar Plants are---Cupea.Just a little tid bit.In case anyone was curious.
See Ya!!

o

Hey Sue!!!Ole Buddy,Ole Pal Of Mine!

Just wanted to say thank you for trying to remember the name of the Nursery we went to in Columbus.Your pretty good at getting names right,Not me. At least you came close.LoL.
I wouldn't have come any where near the name of the Nursery.
You know me,I go places And know I've been there just don't ask me how I got there and what it's called.JoAnn can vouch for me on that one.
Trying to get ready for the swap,How are you doing so far?
Well I will talk at you later.Just wanted to say thanks for trying to help.

o

OH NO!!

I just discovered that I won't be able to come to the swap -- I'll be in Washington State.

Hope some of the friends I brought to the spring swap will make it anyway!

o

Oh Rats!!! We'll miss you, Alison!!! You've been to all the swaps. Oh Well...life carries on - hope you have great time.

Hope it's something extra fun!

o

I haven't started potting yet but am keeping a mental list in my head. :) I hope to start soon though so things can settle in and not be too stressed.
What do you think about bringing the daylilies bareroot? That's how they are shipped and it would save me a lot of pots.

Do you think folks would be too put off by the bareroot thing? I know there were bareroot iris in the Spring. I've got some of those too by the way, for all you iris lovers out there! A big bearded called Raspberry Wine and a couple of dwarfs ' Eyebright' and 'Live Coals'. I've got some other dwarfs too that need to be divided. I better get started soon!
Kim

o

Yes, Gardengirl...I would think you can bring your daylilies bareroot. I think as long as they are marked well..it's fine. Folks have done that in the past. Sure.

Sounds like you've got some pretties for tradin'.

o

Have a wonderful trip Alison. Sorry you will not be there. We will all miss you.
Gardengirl, sounds like you have some nice items to bring. I have looked for Eyebright and Live Coals and a few other named dwarf. There is a iris hybridizer and grower in Hasslet, MI but she does not have these.
Hostalavista, are you coming this fall? I will get my hostas checked and hope we can do some trades again. Did not get many new ones this year. Running out of space.I am looking for Stolen Kiss, Hope, and Afternoon Delight. Hope to see you on the 17th.
Beverly, it is count down now. I hope you are ready to help dig and pot the week after the exchange. There is a convention and some of the people will not be able to help, so we might be potting on Friday and doing all the work Sat for the exchange. Betty

o

O.K. then, I think I will bring the daylilies and iris bareroot. I will tag them with the name and basic information. It will be a lot easier to transport them this way, then I can put my other perennials in the pots! I've been working outside today, deadheading, weeding, etc. I need to dig soon, but feel guilty about that when I have soooo many other "chores" to be done. The plant swap digging is the fun part!
Kim

o

I love the way you guys have such a well organized plant swap.
Diane has offered to give me some tips for our Texas plant swap and Diane, you're a real sweetie.

I do however have some questions.
When someone registers and puts down how many plants they've brought, do they get a tag showing how many plants they can pick? Also do people trade non-garden items for plants or do you have to trade plants for only plants etc?

I saw in your pictures where someone brought a lawnmower. Is this big item up for grabs or are there rules?

BTW, I really enjoyed looking at the pictures of the last plant swap. What a lots of plants and food!

If only I lived closer.

o

CarolAnn...we wish you did live closer!

Yes, I agree...Diane is sweetie!

In the past, basically writing down the number of plants a person brings is for the sake of keeping count of plants.(for the big ta-da total at the end of the day).

Everything is done on the honor's system at the Columbus/Central Ohio Swaps. No one is the "plant police". If you say you brought 10 plants and 2 non-plant trades..then you are entitled to take home 12 new things. Often...there are extras (plants) left over after everyone's gone thru their entitled picks.A trade is a trade and all things are equal. A seedling equals a shrub in this swap. A push mower equals a daylily. Folks are usually bringing their extra plants and garden things. It's not about equal money value here at this swap...it's about getting new plants (or garden stuff) for your own extras. If you bring only plants you can still pick non-plant items included in your selections.

The plantswaps over the years have been lots of fun!!!

Hope this answered your questions.

Beverly

o

Diane,Pats on the back for getting this up and going!!
It's a well known fact that everyone had a blast at the Spring Swap,I know this will be a big splash as well.I pretty much have an idea what I will be bringing to the swap in plants,But does anyone know what kind of food they will be bringing?It was so much fun to read the posts on the spring thread on what people were bringing foodwise,Not to mention the best part(Eating It)YUM!!!
I remember how people were interested in alot of the recipes;
Like Bakemoms Breakfast Dish!!How good was that?!!.
I wonder if anyone has a special request dish that they would like to see reappear again from the spring swap to the fall swap? Everything was so delish!!!
As For Me;
I think I will make some No Bake Cookies and if I can squeeze it in,Some Peanut Butter Fudge.

o

Thanks for answering my questions Beverly.
I thought it might have worked that way but wasn't sure.

Granny, I also want to hear about some of those yummy recipes. I can post some for you guys to use if you want too.

I feel like I know Bakemom. I think it was from the winter seed sowing forum last year.
Isn't she the Lady who posted the funny picture of her jugs...milk jugs that is and her DS was holding them up.

o

That's what he's telling his therapist. I will do almost anything to encourage people to learn to grow from seed.

Things are cooking over at the Winter Sowing Forum. Seed season is well under way and we have a wish list on the winter sowing exchange that is a lot of fun. Join us! I will likely have summer sowing items for the swap. In spite of the dry weather, things are really taking off!

Anyone know what time the San Diego State game starts? Hopefully this is a 3p game. I have tickets.

o

Bakemom, I'll look for you on the seed sowing forum.
We have our club seed sowing party Jan. 15th, so I have lots of time to prepare for this. I really learned a lot since last year. That was my first time to try it.

My paper labels washed off and I had lots of mystery plants. lol

o

Bakemom...the San Diego/OSU game starts at 3:30 pm according to the OSU website. Sounds like you'll be able to make it to the game.

Go bucks!

Beverly

o

GO BUCKS! We would have to leave at 1:30 probably and go straight to our spot. Good I CAN do both.

o

CarolAnn,Posting some of your recipes whatever they might be would be great.

I'm always interested in something different.I see your from Texas,What's that saying??Everything is bigger in Texas!!Now about those recipes!!LOL!!

o

Mimi, Beverly,

ThinkDirt and Fourpaws and I went to the Valley of the Daylilies this passed Sat,Icame home with 21 Hostas. We left at around 10am and I got home at around 145pm.Then Sue came over at around 245pm and we went together and I came home with 5 more Hostas.I had a great time with all the youngens.LOL!!!
I found a Hosta called Brother Ronald.And I couldn't believe it.My brother's name is Ronald.So of course I just had to have it.
I was so worn out by the time I got home,I couldn't walk from Sat,6pm till Monday at around 230pm.But I thoroughly enjoyed myself.Of course I had to take a few sitting breaks during the course of the trip.(S).
ThinkDirt and Fourpaws and myself all had to have this one Hosta.So we had Dan (The Owner)Such a Super Nice Guy!! save us all one for the Sale.I can't remember what it's called right off.I will be taking some starts off of all the ones I just bought,At least all the ones I can.I will list them on my page in case anyone wants to trade with me.I'm interested in trading Hostas for Hostas.
I sure wish you two could have gone with us.
Hopefully you will be able to come next year.
But I do have a start of an Iris for the both of you.From what I can remember it's a dwarf or minature Bearded Iris.
The girls will let you know the names,I have forgotten already.No Surprise there.!LOL
Sue and I split a Hosta called Golden Years,A perfect Hosta for my Hosta bed.It should fit right in.
If anyone would like for me to pick them up a Hosta from the Valley of the Daylilies,Email me and if They have it I would be glad to pick it up for you and you can pay me back at the swap. Just an offer.

o

Granny57, I hope you bring the no bake cookies- they're a favorite of mine! I'm digging for the swap this weekend and I'll post a list later of what I'm bringing. Still thinking about the food dish. I do have a good recipe for Southwestern Pasta Salad.

I'm so glad the Bucks are on at 3:30 - plenty of time to get home and settled in front of the tube after the swap.

See you all there!
Kim

o

Gardengirl,

That Southwestern Pasta Dish sounds Yummy! And I will be sure to make and bring those No Bake Cookies!! I can't wait to see what recipes will get posted.

o

WOW! Only a couple of weeks until the swap! I'm nowhere near done digging! I've been concentrating on getting kids off to school and putting up my satellite dish gazebo! I do have some blue and yellow tall bearded iris dry rooted already. I still have another big patch of blue to separate and half of it will be dry rooted for the swap. I potted up some day lilies but have somemore to do yet! Yikes! I'd better get busy or the babies will be sad looking!

~~Mimi

o

Oh boy...sounds like the pot luck will be GREAT again!! I am not sure what I'll bring to share at lunch. I like everything folks have mentioned so far.

I've been digging...have some daylilies (named and unnamed), New York Asters, Sedum Matrona, Opuntia (Hardy) Cactus Humifusa, light purple iris, Jap. Anemone Robustissima, heuchera and more to dig.

I can't wait!!

Beverly

o

Here we go again!!!!!!LOL

o

Granny 57 - Where is the Valley of the Daylillies located? Do they have a website? I am looking for the hostas - Afternoon Delight, Stolen Kiss, and Hope. Just for fun I am doing a grouping of hostas that are members of the same "hosta sport" family. I have three different groupings and I need these three to complete them. I put a wanted in the hosta forum exchange but had no answers. Most of the places I contact do not have many hostas left this year.
I am still digging for the exchange on Sept 17 and can't wait to go. It is so much fun to see everyone and all the plants.
Beverly we will miss you on the 24 of Sept and of course for potting up. Do you know what the name of that plant in the Gaeden Peoject that I called variegated Tovara? I have a start but do not know what to call it. I think my plant came from you when you lived in Michigan.
Betty

o

Hi Betty...that plant that looks like Tovara Var. is Fallopia Japonica Variagated.

I'll miss going to Michigan that weekend, too!!

...Beverly

o

Just wanted to check in and RSVP for Karen, myself and hopefully my sister-in-law Gene from Lodi, Ohio. She wanted to come so badly this past spring, but got drafted at work. Karen has all sorts of mum starts to bring. Not bad for a chick that couldn't identify a mum two years ago! She's turned into a garden freak! I'll find something to bring and as usual, Karen will make some yummy food. See you soon!

Nancy aka Sunbury Girl

o

Hagey,The Valley of the Daylilies is located on RR#123 and about 10 mins from me.I don't recall any of the Hostas that you mentioned, But there is another Garden Store close by, And I wouldn't mind checking into it for you.If I can find them would you want me to pick them up for you?I wouldn't mind a bit to do so.I will look again when we go back to the Valley and make sure I didn't overlook them.I do have a Web Link that the owner sent to me.I couldn't bring it up and I emailed him and he sent me the link.
I will email you personally with that link if I can remember how.LOL!

o

Hey Granny...Seeleys Nursery in Hilliard has their "sunny" plants at 35% off. (the nursery we all went to that day in June) It's a sale they've had going for weeks. FYI

Beverly

o

Well! I've been a busy girl this week. Beverly's and my DH's, Murray and Lee, helped me to assemble the posts and roof of my satellite dish gazebo. It's kewl! I also got some things dug for the swap. I have:

Burning bush
Mystery coral w/yellow throat Hem.
Mary Todd Hem.
Stella D'oro Hem.
Purple Waters Hem.
Goblin Galardia
Blue and Yellow Tall Bearded Iris
Trumpet Vine
Ratibida

I'll likely dig a few more before then too.

Now all I have to do is figure out what to bring for the potluck since we won't have electricity at this shelter. Hmmmmmmm. Maybe Devil's Food cake with my peanut butter chocolate buttercream icing?!?! It makes my ateries slam shut just thinking about it!

Hope that everyone is enjoying this geat September weather!

~~Mimi

o

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to let you know I will be there the 17,
along with my daughter Cathy ,
friends Diane and a newbie Valerie!
I have to admit I almost didn't come then thought I gotta go, knowing if I didn't I would regret it.
I have had a heck of a summer as all gardeners do, I just couldn't take the heat and some of my plants couldn't either, but I faired better than some of them,I can't believe I lost a few hosta, they are so tough but I had to have my poplar trees cut this last winter so hence NO SHADE for my most favorite plant! Along with NO RAIN to speak of, they sure did suffer. I watered but that wasn't enough...
I have trees growing and hopefully I will have shade next year, I have been preparing for this.
Also found out my Dad has a fast growing cancer in his lung, he just got his port put in his chest for chemo and will get his first treatment Monday, then on top of this he had a small stroke a week ago Wednesday. But seems in good spirits and the stroke didn't affect him much but he has a brain bleed. So what do you take care of first?
We have a long road ahead of us.
So unless something comes up with my Dad or family.
We'll all be at the swap.
I will be bringing some,,,,,
Mimosa, if you don't have one of these you should try one, just talk to Dave at the swap I'm sure he will convince you to get one, I convinced them!
I'll also bring a few hosta, don't know which ones yet.
Got some sedums too.
Might be able to dig a few grasses.
Betty hope I have some new hosta for you. I didn't get many new ones this year, so we need to talk!
By the way, I don't care if I get bare root plants,
which reminds me Betty is that what you prefer? That's what you gave me at the spring swap and I will do the same for you if that's what you prefer, will take up less room.
I'm looking for some grasses, I like them.
Also looking for some different sedums, I see Beverly has Matrona, mine died so I would like to get some of that one.
Diane are we going to have a drawing for donated prizes?
Can't wait. I'll try to keep in touch.... Hostalavista Linda!

o

I tried to post before...but, all I kept getting were weiner commercials. Hey...what up with that??!!

Anyway...yipppeeee!! I am so glad you are attending the swap, Linda Hostalavista! It will be good to see you and your friends too.

I still don't know what food to bring...hmmmmm....

Beverly

o

Beverky, Thanks for the heads up on the "Seeleys" sale. I sure hope they still have something left when we get there.
Looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone.
I will be posting for the first time on my trade list page.
I was shown how to do it when I first got my computer and couldn't remember how till my friend Sue reminded me again.
God Bless all my very sweet and patient friends.(((Grins)))!
I wouldn't know what to do without them!!!
I have new Hostas I bought not to long ago and will take starts from. I would like to trade Hosta for Hosta.
I'm hoping to list them all by tonight or tomorrow,But before the swap.Hope you will take a look.
Hostalavista, I'm soooo terribly sorry for the pain you and your family must be going through.I know there isn't much any of us can do to help you except to keep you in our prayers.And you can count on me for one to say a prayer for you and the rest of your family.God Speed!

o

Hostalavista, I am so happy that you are coming. I am sorry to hear about your Father. My sister was just told that the mass on her kidney was cancereous. However, the doctor said that he is sure with four treatments they can take care of it. My prayers go out to you and your family. I wrapped my hostas that I brought for you as they take less room that way and we can pack more plants in the car. I might do that with some plants this time as I have done a big trade with a gal in a suburb of Columbus that is not coming to the swap. I am wrapping her plants. Do you have the hosta Gin & Tonic? If not I have one sitting on the front porch with your name on it.
Granny57 - I will look at your have and want list to see what you have and if there is any that is sitting on my front porch. Thanks for all your scout work for my three. Will try in the spring.
Mimi I dug your white Siberian Iris tonight.
Beverly I have all your daylilies dug. Do you have Zella Virgina? I have it blooming now and it looks like a double bloom peachy yellow and looks beautiful. Do you want a start?
This is what I have dug for the swap.
Celandine Poppy
Columbine
Cranesbill Geranium
Herman's Pride
Rose of Sharon
Perennial Foxglove
Siberian Iris - purple
Anything else I find in the garden this weekend.
See you all on the 17th. Betty

o

Hagey, I'm painfully sorry to hear about your sisters health problems.I feel your pain.I will say a prayer for your sister along with Hostalavistas father.
I wish I could offer more or do more,But prayer is a powerful thing.I'm sure you both will be in alot of peoples prayers and thoughts.You will definitely be in mine.
Looking in the gardens always made me feel better,Even if I couldn't get out that much to enjoy them everyday.Looking at anything pretty is so soothing for the soul.
Makes you feel good deep down inside.
Hope everything works out for you and your sister,Gods Speed!
P.S. You are very welcome,Anytime!

o

Hi Folks!

Betty and Linda's families will continue be in my prayers. I hope that everything oges as well as it can and that everyone concerned gets the comfort that they need.

I don't have tons of things dug and I'm not going to stress out trying to get more dug. I still have more to take than I need to take home! The plants that are promeised ot specific people are all potted but one. That won't take much time.

Diane-I'm planning on bringing the signs that show what kinds of plants go where. If you wnat them before I get there Saturday morning call me and you can come pick them up at my house. Let me know, otherwise you can set them up when I get there around 9:30.

Six days and counting!!!!!

~~Mimi

o

hello,
we finally got some rain! the dirt is still really dry now & the heat does not want to give up.
Yes we will be have some doorprizes that people bring!!
Mimi bring the signs sat. is great.
in the fall i can see alot of plants that need to be divided. i will be bring white db penys, hosta, primrose, siberian purple iris, db yellow daylilys, lilies of valley, periennial sunflowers (small bloom) but grow 5' high, bishop weed, sweetannie, and more.
it looks like it will still be hot. remember when yoy get into the park turn the first left around to the back of the park.
see you all sat. cottage blooms diane garrett

o

My prayers go out to Betty, Linda and their families as well.

I'm bringing a friend who is another daylily person. I don't know what he is bringing, but I promised to go help him dig Friday night, so they will be freshly dug when they get to the swap. He'll be looking for shade plants.

I'll be bringing daylilies. Below is what I have in pots. I'll also dig a few more the night before and bring them bare root on Satuday. I've promised someone some Persain Market, so that one will come bareroot for sure. But here are the potted ones:

Elizabeth's Magic
Warrior Spirit
Papillion
Gentle Shepard
Chance Encounter
Canadian Border Patrol
Bench Mark
Red Challenger
Designer Jeans
Don Stevens
Elizabeth Salter
Mistaken Identity
Maylaysian Monarch

I'll try and remember to bring my daylily book again, so you can see pictures of them.

I still don't know what to bring for food, but I'll bring something.

I'm excited!
Have a great day!
Trish

o

Gee...it's getting close. I counted again this morning. I have about 40 plants or so.

Can't wait to see you all.......Beverly

PS>>>thanks, again Diane

o

Hi Diane,I was wondering if getting there at around 11:30 but at least before noon would be too late to come?My friend Sue won't be able to make it She is due to become a Grandmother for the first time any time now and is afraid to venture off.So I have another friend Jacquie who is coming with me and she doesn't get off till late early morning and we won't get on the road till around 9:30am or so and it's a good hour and half or better from here.
So will I be too late?
I sure hope not.Hope to see you all soon.

o

Hey Granny,
I know you didn't ask me but I'm sure it will be OK to arrive late....
You can carry your plate around while picking or looking at plants!
I was WAY late at the first Spring Swap and it worked out fine for me... I'm sure Diane won't mind!!
linda

o

I'm just about ready, I've been busy potting up the last few plants and adding labels. I have lots of brunnera, some hosta, five different sedums, lamiums, dwarf fountain grass 'Hameln', goatsbeard, and a few other perennials. Must stop ,no more pots! I hope to take home a couple of daylilies, but more important is visiting people with similar obsessions.

o

Thanks for making me feel better about coming late Hostalavista,I don't like arriving late anywhere I have to be.But this time is unavoidable.Looking forward to seeing you and everyone else.
Tomorrow! Is A good thing!!(((SMILES)))

o

Oh boy...I am planted, labeled, and the outdoor dishgarden (doorprize) is made. Also, Betty & Ron are on their way. I am psyched!! Murray requested my sweet & sour cucumber & onion salad (like your grandma's used to make) I am putting in some sliced cherry tomatoes too.

Can't wait to see you all.

Later...Beverly

PS...Granny 57..it doesn't matter what time you get here...just come on up to Hilliard whenever you can!!!

o

Hi everyone!

Stacy and I will be heading up your way once again from Ashland, Ky. Can't wait! But, can't linger any longer, the plants are calling. So much to do...so little time left.

o

Thanks Beverly!!I look forward to seeing you and sharing whatever.Not in a hurry this time to leave.Can stick around and visit a bit.
Your Salad sounds Yummy!!!

o

Hi all,
I haven't been on GW much this summer, but wanted to hop on tonight and let you know that we are coming. My mom and aunt are going to be in town, so they are coming as well. I don't know if they are bringing plants, or just coming to visit. I am only bringing about 18 plants this time. I just didn't have the time to get things ready. I have some purple daturas, Crimson Pirate daylilies, and a trumpet vine. We are looking forward to seeing everyone and having some good food.
James and family

o

I just made the salad dressing in the blender and toasted the sugared walnuts for my apple/feta/spiced walnut salad. Plants are in their trays and ready to go. I'm a little short on markers, so will have to improvise.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here