Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Swap Sept 12 In Chattanooga Tn, Al, Ga

Posted by ChooChooGal 7A (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 20, 04 at 22:26

Chattanooga Market Southside. See Market Site Map for details. Large, Nice, Covered Space for Swap. This, is the First such Swap. For the Chattanooga Market. The Plant Swap, has been added to. Tomato Swap and Tomato Contest. Live Music and a Lot of Food. Mark, Sept 12 and Come to Chattanooga.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Swap Sept 12 In Chattanooga Tn, Al, Ga

I was excited to see this. I have been hearing about swaps and thought it might be a great way of meeting and learning from experienced gardeners. This is my first year for a vegetable garden and I am loving it and I am begining to think about what I want to do for this fall and next spring. Any advice to a first timer as to what to bring and how to prepare in advance? Thanks! Betsy

o

Betsy,

I, too am first time to swap. Sounds like a great thing. I have Tuberoses, Amaryllis, Callas,And whatever else I can get into pots. See You there.

Lynn

o

I am new and will be coming also. I can't wait!! I am rooting a few things and trying my hand at "summer sowing" I just started this last week and so far have had pretty good results. If ya'll have any more tips let me know. My hubby builds birdhouses so I will have a few of those as well. I can't wait to meet ya'll there!!!

o

I thought I might start some seedlings but I don't know what purhaps some cooler weather veggies. It will be fun, the Chattanooga Market is a neat place.

o

Just an FYI for those of us in AL or in TN in the central time zone: Chattanooga is EST, so they are 1 hr ahead of us. Factor that in when planning travel time.

o

Can I bring houseplants rather than garden plants?

o

I will bring birdhouses if anyone is interested. Let me know in advance though so I can get my dh to build them! :) Thanks, Angela

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here