Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Garden Swap Meet in DFW/Denton Tx area

Posted by Rushaheart z7-8 TX (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 17, 03 at 0:31

I will be hosting a garden swap meet this fall (looking at Sat. Sept 27th) and am now R.S.V.P.ing for it. Here's what
This is for the Dallas/Ft. Worth/Denton Texas area.

It will be a whatever goes Garden Swap.....big/small, plants, art, and plain ole junk!

I like JeaninWa's Junkorama idea about having garden artists (meaning ya'll) show off your crafts and have demonstrations on how they made them.

I also like it to have plants/trees/flowers/etc. swapped since it is all about gardens (& its junk=).

Food, beverages and etc. can be made and shared with others.

Im thinking about Denton or Lewisville as the meeting place, but I'll have to look around at whats available at that time.

Jump in if ya'll have any suggestions, ideas, comments, concerns, arguements, pet peeves, just wanna talk or anything else. I guess I should have a R.S.V.P so that I know how many people will be there.....esp if they are going to demo their stuff.

If you're interested in being a part of this Garden Swap then please let me know. I'll cross post this on other forums, since not everyone peruses here=)

And yes, U-Hauls are allowed=)))

Just Junking Now,
Paula

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Garden Swap Meet in DFW/Denton Tx area

If you do Denton, I'm game! Isn't there a nice park around TWU????

"eyes"

o

eyes: Do you know the name of the park? I was thinking the same thing, but didnt know if TWU owned it or the City of Denton. If you know the name of it just let me know.
Thanks,
Paula

o

Hello, I'm new to the form here and have been joining in the texas gardening, I would love to go to the swap meet can you give me more info.

Barb

o

I'd like more info! Im in Arlington.

o

I would like to hear more about this swap, also.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here