Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
katie88_gw

Rutherfordton Swap 8/27/05

katie88
18 years ago

First Annual Rutherfordton Plant Swap 2005 Update

Hi, Everyone!

I've received a couple e-mails lately asking if the swap was still on and how to get there, it's time for more specifics.

Swap's location, date and time remain: Saturday, August 27, 2005 from 2-5p.m. at Crestview Park (on Park Street), Rutherfordton in Rutherford County, NC. Rutherfordton is in the Tri-City area, which includes Spindale and Forest City. About 40 minutes from Lake Lure, and in the opposite direction, to Spartanburg.

Crestview Park has no #'d address, Map Quest cannot be used successfully, it takes up most of Park Street. Our pavilion's reserved and covered, restrooms are clean, there's a nice playground within sight of pavilion and plenty parking space since Little League's held here also.

Rutherford County has not finished their website (no direction link -- yet), and although I remain optimistic will send (and Post here) written directions to all who have e-mailed for updates, reminders closer to the date, and our Group Swap e-mail list (I must have your permission before I can add you to this list) so Prearranged Trades can be made. I'm asking for as many of you who know soon as you know to send an e-mail to the Group since over 65 people have responded so far -- I'm doing my best to keep confusion to a minimum, enjoyment to a maximum -- need your help.

Will give you my cell phone # so nobody's lost on day of Swap, my home phone also in case anyone prefers talking over writing -- please do not hesitate to reach me with any ?'s re: our Swap.

Nobody must bring anything to trade to come, all are very welcome, although anything in the plant world is open to trade.

Hope to see many of you there,

Katie

GW: Katie88

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH