Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rutherfordton Swap 8/27/05

Posted by Katie88 z7b NC (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 5, 05 at 2:07

First Annual Rutherfordton Plant Swap 2005 Update

Hi, Everyone!

I've received a couple e-mails lately asking if the swap was still on and how to get there, it's time for more specifics.

Swap's location, date and time remain: Saturday, August 27, 2005 from 2-5p.m. at Crestview Park (on Park Street), Rutherfordton in Rutherford County, NC. Rutherfordton is in the Tri-City area, which includes Spindale and Forest City. About 40 minutes from Lake Lure, and in the opposite direction, to Spartanburg.

Crestview Park has no #'d address, Map Quest cannot be used successfully, it takes up most of Park Street. Our pavilion's reserved and covered, restrooms are clean, there's a nice playground within sight of pavilion and plenty parking space since Little League's held here also.

Rutherford County has not finished their website (no direction link -- yet), and although I remain optimistic will send (and Post here) written directions to all who have e-mailed for updates, reminders closer to the date, and our Group Swap e-mail list (I must have your permission before I can add you to this list) so Prearranged Trades can be made. I'm asking for as many of you who know soon as you know to send an e-mail to the Group since over 65 people have responded so far -- I'm doing my best to keep confusion to a minimum, enjoyment to a maximum -- need your help.

Will give you my cell phone # so nobody's lost on day of Swap, my home phone also in case anyone prefers talking over writing -- please do not hesitate to reach me with any ?'s re: our Swap.

Nobody must bring anything to trade to come, all are very welcome, although anything in the plant world is open to trade.

Hope to see many of you there,
Katie
GW: Katie88

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here