for several years is unable to host the swap this year. Stephanie (Steph98), my

mom Merry Dawn and I will be hosting the plant swap and potluck on Saturday,

September 8, 2007.

MARK YOUR CALENDAR & TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Here is the basic information:

Date: Saturday, September 8, 2007

Time: 9:00 am

Place: Cedar Ridge Picnic Area, Battelle Darby Creek. 1775 Darby Creek

Drive, Galloway, Ohio. (southwestern Franklin County)

TRADING MATERIALS: plants, well rooted cuttings potted up, bulbs, shrubs,

happy seedlings, garden ornaments,& bundled garden magazines, extra

gardening implements, etc.

(PLEASE MARK ALL PLANT MATERIALS WITH THE PLANT NAME AND

CARE (shade, sun, etc) REQUIRED!!! Also, mark any plants as invasive

or poisonous, if known)

POT LUCK: Please bring a dish to pass with serving untensil & your own

beverage We will provide plates, plastic silverware, napkins & cup. It's a

good idea to mark your serving spoons etc. with your name. I can tell

you...gardeners are WONDERFUL cooks!!

DOOR PRIZES: If anyone wants to donate something for a door prize, please

feel free. Over the years we have had many really neat prizes!! Lots of fun.

This should be a wonderful chance to share your passion for gardening, meet

other avid and learning gardeners, have a festive and delicious meal,

acquire some new plants & share your extra's. Please come with a happy and

sharing heart. Bring pictures of your gardens, flowers, etc. - if you like!

This is the plan for the day:

9:00 -12:00 - people arrive, sign-in with your name and number of plants,

get name tag, put plants in viewing/swap area, put dish to pass away, visit

with other gardeners & start viewing plants.

Noon - have lunch

After lunch - door prize(s) awarded

1:00 - swap begins

After swap - more visiting, pack up & goodbyes.

As you may have noticed, our own Beverly (aka Storygardener) who hosts the

spring swap has given us permission to use her format, and we are taking

full advantage of her wonderful offer! In addition to stealing and

modifying this message to meet our needs, we will be using Beverly's

modified ROUND ROBIN.

Round One - pick one plant

Next Round - pick one plant

Next Round - pick two plants

Next Round - pick three plants

And so on, and so on....

This way everyone gets a chance to get some of the plants they really have

on eye on. This works well and people have been very pleased in the past.

Everyone should be able to take home as many plants as they bring.

Some tips for the day would include bringing a folding chair (sometimes

needed), a box or container labeled with your name to put your new plants in

after swapping & bring and mark your serving utensils for your dish to pass.

If you have room in the car...bring an extra table, just in case.

Directions: From I-270 take I-70 west to the Hilliard/Rome exit (91a), go

towards New Rome and travel south to West Broad Street. Turn right onto

Broad Street (U.S. 40) and travel approximately 4 miles to Darby Creek

Drive. Turn left on Darby Creek Drive and proceed 3 miles. The main park

entrance is on the right.

The shelters are first come, first served, and there are three shelters (two

are large) on the property with electricity. The large shelters are close

to ample parking, playgrounds and restrooms. Our first choice will be the

shelter close to the entrance (nicer restroom), the other two shelters are

at the rear of the park. If you don't see us at the first shelter, we'll be

at the end of the drive.

PLEASE EMAIL with RSVP so we can get a head count. (This helps us know how

many plates, cups, etc. to bring)

This should be a FUN, informal day to share our love of gardening! We are

contacting some of our gardening friends & alerting the Gardeweb.com people

& Beverly will be alerting her local garden club. Hopefully we'll have a

good crowd. You should bring a gardening friend, too!

Please email with any questions.

HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT TO THE SWAP!

Good gardening...

...Jeanne, Stephanie and Merry Dawn.

Comments (84)

• steph98
    16 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Beverly,
    Yes, there is electricity there.
    Stephanie

• princess_mimi
    16 years ago

Whew!!! I'm glad that there's electricity. Cavatini is best hot! Bev got Murray to dig a bunch of stuff for her but I'm still plantless. I missed the break in the weather since I was getting boys ready to go back to school. I'm still for the rain to let up enough to start digging now. I know I'll have lots of lavender/pink mums and Cranesbill "Sanguinus". Other than that, I don't know what all I'll bring. I know that once I start digging I'll find lots of things!

See you all soon!

~~Mimi

• ibmudpie
    16 years ago

Hello Jeanne,

I have been lurking on the garden web for a long time. I have never posted to this site before. I would like to attend the plant swap. This will be my first swap. I am bringing my husband with me. Not sure how to RSVP. Can someone help me out? I have lots of purple bearded iris to trade. They are in huge drifts right now. Need to know what kind of containers these should be potted in. I live south of Dayton in Miamisburg Oh.
    Thank You for hosting the swap.
    Eileen

• steph98
    16 years ago

Eileen,
    Welcome. We're glad to have you join the swap. Your posting here is a sufficient rsvp. Irises are always popular! You can put them into whatever you have. Lots of people use the pots they get at garden stores that their other plants have come in, but I've seen plastic grocery containers used. Sometimes for irises people even put clumps in plastic bags or rubber band them together.
    It'll be fun!
    Stephanie

• storygardener
    16 years ago

Hey, watcha all think you'll bring for the potluck?

Only two week...I can hardly wait!

Beverly

• ibmudpie
    16 years ago

Beverly,

I know I am making "Sex In A Pan" it is a dessert very light. Possibly some baked beans also. Have been potting most of the day today. I am looking forward to meeting you all.
    Eileen

• princess_mimi
    16 years ago

Oooooo! Eileen!! That dessert sounds decadent! Make extra for me! I also love baked beans and since none of my 6 guys will eat them I only get them at pot lucks. My mouth is watering!

BTW, I am an Iris freak and have brought them (and got them) to swaps after trimming the tops and leaving the clean rhizome bare. Then I just tie them in bunches and write the color/name right on the leaves. I've also put them into paper lunch bags and written the info on them. Just be sure to let us know if they are tall, short or in between and if they are anything other than German Bearded Iris. (You know, the regular ones.)

Hey Stephanie, Jeanne and Merry Dawn! I will be bringing something for the door prize table. Don't know what yet but it will probably be one of my glass garden gems thingies.

I started potting. I have LOTS of Bloody Cranesbill geraniums. They look sad since I had to cut them back to pot them this time of year but will be lovely in the spring. You can't kill these guys! I was surprised to find a very healthy red twig dogwood volunteer. Once Sam starts preschool this week I'll have more time to dig and pot.

I'm getting pumped!

~~Mimi

• storygardener
    16 years ago

I am excited...I corresponded with Michelle. She, James, Noah & Niomi are coming to the swap. How I love watching those children grow. Noah was just a baby or toddler at the first swap many years ago. This is the good stuff of life.

• xaroleht
    16 years ago

HI,All! I don't think we stopped running this summer. I'm still behind. We will be there. Thanks Bev for letting people know. I just haven't had time to get on. Don't know what we are bringing yet. I know James has some things in mind. It's been too hot to get out, which is awful for the kids at school. Maybe curried noodles or something with our tomatoes for the potluck. Will have something, don't know what yet for the doorprize.
    Michelle
    PS Ask Naomi what we saw on vacation...we had a close encounter.

• alison
    16 years ago

Just came back from vacation, and turned the page on my desk calander to make an appointment for next week -- and blam! -- remembered the swap!

I don't think I'll have a lot of stuff -- a couple of autum clematis seedlings, some double coreopsis seedlings, and I'll see what else I can find. Will get cracking on making some door prize/non plant swap stuff.

Will definitely make something sweet to eat; maybe some lavender lemonade as well!

• princess_mimi
    16 years ago

I'm really getting excited! I picked up a door prize to bring yesterday and hope to make one too.

Hey, Jeanne, Merry Dawn and Stephanie! Do you have a head count yet? I was just wondering how many of our friends think that they might be coming.

Take advantage of this gorgeous weather on this holiday weekend!!!

~~Mimi

• jeanne
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Mimi, we're at 39 confirmed and a half dozen maybes. I'm bringing plants for the door prize kitty - a collection (Sedum or Hosta - I haven't decided yet) and an Allegheny Vine (endangered in Ohio, extra TLC required). I've got 75 plants for the swap and might dig some daylilies and peonies if I get a chance. I always have a bunch of plants with questionable or missing labels so I'm going to make sure that everything is properly labeled, clean and readable this week!

Has anyone seen the weather yet? Sure hope the 90's are done by then!

Jeanne

• xaroleht
    16 years ago

I think we may have one more coming. So our party is up to 6. Still need to pot stuff up, come up with a door prize and figure out what food to bring. Naomi has a new story to tell everyone. She finally got to see a hippo this weekend after asking all summer. Gotta lot of work to do before Fri. Have a great one.
    Michelle

• princess_mimi
    16 years ago

Cool Jeanne! Leigh Anne is coming too. Did we tell you that? She just moved this weekend so she has lots of space to fill in her new garden!

The signs are ready and waiting. I'll cook on Friday. I'm only bringing about 25 plants. Not much needs to be divided right now. I made a bottle bug for a door prize and have a sun catcher too.

I can't wait to ask Naomi about the hippo!

~~Mimi

• storygardener
    16 years ago

I just checked weatherbug. They are saying it will be 85 degrees with a 30% chance of rain. If it rains...we won't melt - we're gardeners!!! We've done this swap in the rain when necessary. There's a shelter anyway!

I have about 30 plants ready to bring, a door prize and will make old fashioned sweet and sour cucumber and onion salad.

Sounds like it's going to be GREAT.

Yes, I am anxious to ask Naomi about the hippo! It's nice when a dream comes true!

See you all soon.

Beverly

• bakemom_gw
    16 years ago

I am sending my regrets. I need to get my middle son moved into his apartment in Newark for OSU and our time to do it is Saturday morning. Have fun everyone and I will see you in the spring!

• storygardener
    16 years ago

Boo hoo.....we'll miss you Bakemom!! However, family always comes first.

Take care...Beverly

• kimber_07
    16 years ago

oh, im so jealous!! this sounds like a fun day, that i would love to take part in, even though i am brand new to the forum. unfortunatly, i have plans to be in northern ohio this weekend. maybe next one?
    have a good time everyone.

• kin2mice
    16 years ago

can't wait to be there on saturday! I have most of my plants dug and am getting ready to go over to my coworkers to fetch some waterlilies and yellow water iris, (though I have quite afew growing in just plain dirt around the yard).
    I haven't yet desided on what to bring for food but.. something sweet or some fresh fruit or something. I have not a clue as I have not even been shopping yet!
    see you all there!

• xaroleht
    16 years ago

Well the weather report I heard this morning says rain for tomorrow. I guess it's just a little water, we're gardeners, we'll dry. I think I have two more added to who will be coming with us. That puts our group coming up to 8. I think I'm bringing something with squash for the potluck. James has strawberries and rubarb and I don't know what else potted up. I also have a couple of things for the door prize.Can't wait until tomorrow. See ya then.
    Michelle

• princess_mimi
    16 years ago

Well, the bottle bug door prize is ready and hanging from my light. I'll be buying the pasta later this morning. The plants will get one last watering today. The signs are prepared. Looks like I'm about ready!

See you all in the morning!

~~Mimi

• granny57
    16 years ago

Hi everyone,
    I just wanted to touch base and let you know I am coming and with a friend .She came to the Spring Swap and loved it and couldn't wait to come to this one.
    I am a little worried about getting to the new place for the swap.I'm coming from the Cincinnati area and I'm hoping this new place is close to where we've been having it.
    Storygardener;I don't know if Sue will be coming with me this year.I hope she will.She's been really busy with work and side jobs.I miss her not coming.She's so much fun.
    As for plants I will be bringing some Fox Glove and Agastache and a few other things.I will make a Cheese Ball and bring crackers.And of course I will bring a door Prize!!
    Sounds like fun as always!!
    See you all tomorrow!!!
    Maragie((Granny57))

• kin2mice
    16 years ago

I will be bringing several house plants for door prizes along with a few other surprises! I don't think I will get any of the ostrich fern dug - maybe in spring. I have three waterlilies, and lots of yellow water iris (though I have had several grow in damp/moist earth in the yard). Other then not knowing what I am bringing I am all set!
    can't wait to see you all!

• princess_mimi
    16 years ago

Sorry folks! There will be no pasta from me this swap. I've had the day from H*##. I am baking a chocolate raspberry dump cake right now. I hope I'll be forgiven! =)

~~Mimi

• jeanne
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I want to thank everybody for coming out today despite the rain, I had a great time and hope everyone else did as well! Stephanie did a spectacular job hosting and thanks so much to Mouse, Murray and Leigh Ann for helping to lug the tables around! We had 38 people attend and 868 plants, I got a few neat things to try.

I took a few pictures and will find a couple good ones to post when I get them uploaded. I've got to plant a few things first! Hope everybody had a safe trip home.

Jeanne

• storygardener
    16 years ago

Hi Jeanne, Stephanie & Mary Dawn...

Thanks ever so much for hosting the fall swap. You all did an awesome job...I know everyone felt welcome and ready to have a good afternoon.

It was terrific. Not one drop of rain spoiled our good time! It was fun connecting with old friends and making some new ones too. We decided that this tradition began in Fall of 2001. Wow... it's a long time to trade with folks, get to know them, watch the children grow, see plants come to the swap & back again divided to be trades again...and more.

I got lots of goodies:
    - red & orange daylilies (surprise bag!)
    - daylily Crimson Pirate
    - some big foxglove seedlings...should bloom next year!
    - several ground covers - sedum and lamium
    - purple bearded german iris
    - some coreopsis starts
    - some starts of agastache "purple pygmy"
    - carex grasses
    - hosta, sunspot
    - thalictrum (meadow rue)

I always feel like it's my birthday or Christmas when I come home.

As always the food was GREAT! Gardener's are good cooks.

Well...hope to see you all at the Spring swap in May.

Thanks again to everyone!

Beverly

• ibmudpie
    16 years ago

Ladies,
    I came I saw and now I am hooked!!!! Got so many neat plants,monarda,plox,geranium, pirella,mallow, water lilly, strawberry and begonia. Some strange plant with little flowers no name just in a bag.
    I had a lot more to bring but since they were dug yesterday,thought they looked to sad. Now I know they would have been fine.
    Wonderful food too!
    The reporter (Columbus Centinnal)stopped me on the way out to get my name. If I knew my mug shot was going in the papper, I would have cleaned up!!! Glad no one in Columbus knows me. Do they come to all the swaps?
    Jeanne, Stephane and Mary Dawn thank you so much for hosting the swap. Cant wait till the spring swap!! I am winter sowing for the first time.
    Thank You all!!!!
    Eileen

• hostalavista
    16 years ago

Thank you Jeanne, Steph, Mary,
    So happy to be there today, what a great day it was.
    I swear I spend more time talking than picking plants.
    So good to see all of you.... And meet the new.
    This was a first for my Cousins Dean, Doris, they loved it, I could just tell by looking. They couldn't believe the plants so look for them in the spring!
    Second time for my Mom, Glada, she could hardly wait... And she has a wonderful time, and can hardly believe what she brought home.
    Good to see Leigh Ann and August, they sat at the table with us.
    Good Company, Good Food, Great plants!
    I know Diane and I brought home more plants than we expected, Daughter Cathy got some good plants too.
    Now it's time to get ready for the Spring Swap....
    linda

• princess_mimi
    16 years ago

Thanks Stephanie, Jeanne, and Merry Dawn!

I thoroughly enjoyed being a 'civilian' at the swap! You did a great job organizing it. If everyone else had half as much fun as me everyone had a blast! I got a bunch of goodies too!

It was so good to see all my old friends and make some new ones too!

See you all in the spring!

~~Mimi

• steph98
    16 years ago

Glad to hear everyone had a great time, myself included! Thanks Jeanne and Mary Dawn for all your help.
    Can't wait to see everyone again at the spring swap!
    Stephanie

• alison
    16 years ago

Wonderful time -- even if my central-city-inner-compass couldn't get me there until mid-way thru lunch!

Picked up some lovely sedums for work, not to mention the lovely sedum collection door prize!

Also picked up some great foxgloves, a giant yucca, and will finally be able to replace the rue plants that got plowed under with new construction at work.

Best of all, got a chance to hang out for a while with other gardeners, compare bug bite scars, trade black spot stories and tales of evil invasives -- and throughly enjoy myself!

Thanks so much to Mary Dawn, Jeanne and Stephanie for organizing this round.

Next year, I'll get there on time....

• xaroleht
    16 years ago

Thanks Stephanie, Mary Dawn, and Jeanne you did a great job. We just got home. Got some of Mom's plants in before the rain last night so they should get a good start, now we just need to find the time to get ours in. Found a great place for the anemone at Mom's and will hopefully get some starts to bring back to those who wanted some. Really excited about the water lily (thanks mouse), the Thunderbolt hosta, and many other wonderful things we brought home. I think my sister-in-law,Beth, had a good time. She took some things back to their new house and maybe got some more ideas of what to do there. Can't wait till spring swap to see you all again. Time has gone so quickly since that first one in 2001 but we have made so many wonderful garden friends who we think about as we walk through our garden. If you all get a chance take the time to get to Inniswoods Metro Garden sometime. We spent some time there today and could have spent more. The Secret Garden section was fabulous and gave us more ideas and the kids loved the Bug Sculptures which are there until the end of Oct. Peace all and good gardening. Michelle

• keets
    16 years ago

Thanks Stephanie, Mary Dawn, and Jeanne the swap was great. I had a wonderful time, my sister Rhea Jean and our friend Betty are hooked big time. They had a ball. All of the food was great, thanks everyone. I got some great plants and it was raining when we got back to Canton, and again today so they are not in the ground. Good to see everyone. Stephanie we will trade in the spring, I have some good things that will be ready. Twila

• granny57
    16 years ago

Jeanne,Steph,and Mary Dawn,((Did I meet you Mary Dawn))??
    Sorry it's taken so long to post my THANKS FOR HOSTING!!!
    I haven't been able to get on line till now.
    We had a wonderful time at the swap.My friend Melissa
    ((Aka))Mel is hooked,I think she will be a swapper for a long time to come.
    The food was Great and the Gardeners were Greater!!!Is that a word??LOL And as always the plants are a BONUS!!
    It was good to see everyone again,Glada,It was so good to see you out and about and at the swap this year.Linda says you've got the swapping bug now and I'm hoping you'll come to all of them from now on.I loved seeing everyone and missed the ones who weren't there.I am looking forward to coming to the next swap.
    Loved seeing Noah and Naomi and how much they've grown.What little sweeties.
    I also would like to know who the Sweet,Beautiful little girl is who dished out the door prize names and helped pick out the prizes.I want to personally thank her for pointing out the spaded shovel thermometer.I just love it!!I'd like to put her name and the date on the back.
    Well,Thanks again for a wonderful time.
    Look forward to doing it again nexy year!!
    Margie((Granny57))

• kin2mice
    16 years ago

What a wonderfull, fantastic, supercalafragalistically, great time!! I loved the rain, people, plants and just good natured fun! As always I can home with lots of stuff that whispered "take me" that I have no clue as to where I am going to cram/plant them when I got home. Oh well I guess I'll have to clear a couple of new beds. Thanks for having this wonderful fall swap. My mum and coworker thank you in absentee they are always a little worried as to what I will bring back for them but.. hey the plants are always fantastic and since they could not attend - tough luck! (kim my coworker is always a nice person she covers me at work everytime I get to come, and my mum who was at the spring swap had to attend a family reunion this time) My Boyfriend and housemate would like to thank the "elderly feisty" lady who gave us the wonderful yellow tomatoes. They are almost all gone.
    See you next spring:
    ps. I forgot to get the name of the gall who needed hens and chicks If you could email me your addy I'll get them in the mail to you - THANKS AGAIN FOR HOSTING AND ALL THE GREAT FOOD!!!

• steph98
    16 years ago

Margie,
    That was August who helped with the drawings, LeighAnn's daughter, I believe. All the kids were great at picking the names, even if Noah and Naomi did pick a family memeber each time (ha, ha!)
    Twila, I'll be ready to trade with you in the spring for sure!
    Stephanie

• xaroleht
    16 years ago

I think it was my Mom that you talked to about the hen & chicks. She doesn't have a computer but I think her friend was going to email you.
    Michelle

• granny57
    16 years ago

It's Me Again!!
    I was wondering if the person who brought the Hieracleum Maculatum Choclate Dip could give me any info on it?
    I think it's a Beautiful plant.I tried searching for it on line and came up empty.I really don't know what kind of plant it is.Is it a perennial,Sun or Shade?Or is it a house plant and what conditions?
    I love the funky looking leaf color.
    Thanks Bunches!!
    Granny57

• granny57
    16 years ago

Thanks Steph,
    I didn't know different children were drawing names.But August((A really neat name)) was the one who suggested the Spade Thermometer to me.I loved the flowers and the welcome sign on it,And when she saw me,She must have known from looking at me,That was me!!So Thank You August for pointing me in the right direction.I hadn't noticed till later that the Thermometer was in the shape of a Spade.((Extra Bonus))It's so cute and I just love it.
    And Thanks to whoever brought it!!!
    Makes a Lovely addition to my kitchen!!
    Granny57

• xaroleht
    16 years ago

Hey Granny. I wondered who got that plant. I didn't bring it but thought it was interesting. If you find out more about it let me know. If it does well, bring starts when it gets big enough to split.
    Michelle

• granny57
    16 years ago

Michelle,
    I will bring a or some starts if I can and share them with you and others if it's possible.
    I sure do hope whoever brought it keeps tabs on this thread and will see the ??? I have about it.
    It's a cool looking plant isn't it??
    Hope we can get some answers about it.I sure wouldn't want to plant it outside if it's a houseplant.
    Will keep in touch!
    Granny57

• kin2mice
    16 years ago

Granny57 - found your plant it is called Hieracium maculatum - a form of giant hawksweed. if you go to http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/49949 you will find out all the information and a cool pic that looks just like it! One of the cultivers is called Chocolate dip so I am pretty sure this is the right plant. I did not bring it but it looks cool - opps delivery driver is here so I have to log off

• diggerb2
    16 years ago

Hi, everyone.
    just wanted to say thanks for hosting the swap. i was nice to visit -- since there are so many people and plants at the spring swap thats a hard thing to do. even with the rain i had a great day. i didn't get back home to akron area until 9PM--- had to stop everywhere on my way back. spent 3hrs at an antique mall in new phili. so nice to have a day without kids and spouse.

again thanks for all the new plants and a great time. hope to see you all in the spring.

diggerb

• alison
    16 years ago

Who brought the sedum that looks like little origami squares stacked on a string? I love the look of it, but I'm entirely too lazy to do a computer search! (Not to mention that I'm actually supposed to be working....)

I love pottering around the yard looking for places to put my new treasures!

• granny57
    16 years ago

Thanks Mouse,
    I tried to get a look into the Daves Garden photos and I guess I really don't know how to go there.I just felt like I was getting the runaround,Answering this and that ??.
    Thank You for doing the leg work and letting me know it is a plant of the Hawkweed family.I used to have some Hawkweed,But not anything looking like this one.It's a really cool looking plant and I will enjoy it much.
    Thanks again Mouse.
    Granny57

• xaroleht
    16 years ago

Hey Diggerb I didn't realize that you were from our part of the state. We live just South of New Philly in Dennison and James works in Akron. Riverfront Antique Mall is fun but you have to know your prices or you can get taken. Sometimes it's just fun to look. Glad you had a good time and enjoyed some time to yourself.
    Michelle

• jeanne
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi everybody,

Sorry I didn't get these pictures posted earlier, 'puter has been acting testy and I still don't have email
    working, but at least I'm back to posting! Here's some pics...

{{gwi:819061}}

{{gwi:819062}}

{{gwi:819063}}

{{gwi:819064}}

{{gwi:819066}}

{{gwi:819068}}

Margie, I brought the Chocolate Dip, just love the foliage. They come true from seed, I started a pack of 20
    seeds over the winter and 4 came up but one died from overwatering and I planted out 2. It's an outdoor plant,
    supposedly perennial, full sun to part shade. I don't know how it will do with reseeding, I was afraid of the
    name Hawkweed so I made sure to collect as much of the seed as I could! Hope you enjoy it!

• jeanne
    Original Author
    16 years ago

One of the last emails I got before the computer went out was a writer from Columbus Monthly telling me someone would be at the swap to take pictures. They are doing an article on swapping and it's going to be in the April 2008 issue.

Jeanne

• princess_mimi
    16 years ago

Thanks for the info and the great pics Jeanne! It is fun to relive moments of that fun day.

~~Mimi

• storygardener
    16 years ago

Jeanne...these pictures are wonderful! Thanks for posting them.

Goodness...the swap might end up being in the Columbus Monthly. Well, a reporter interviewed us about it last spring. Should be fun to see what they end up with in the magazine. Could mean a whole new gang joining us next May. Fun...Yikes :)

Thanks for everything, Jeanne and Stephanie and Merry Dawn.

Beverly