Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fall mid-Ga plant swap, gardener roundup

Posted by tiGG z7 (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 1, 05 at 21:22

Hi all!!!! We want to invite you all to our annual plant swap, picnic, roundup of gardeners!!! Oct 29th, INDIAN SPRINGS STATE PARK 9 AM to 9 PM
As this is made up of gardeners from several sites, we have a web page with all the details and info.
http://www.brugmansias.us/fallru/

We do hope you'll check it out and consider joining us, we always have a great time!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fall mid-Ga plant swap, gardener roundup

I just posted this in the "Georgia Gardener" forum, hope you don't mind! And adding a clickable link for your website. This sounds great!

Here is a link that might be useful: October Plant Swap

o

wonderful, thanks so much!! We do hope a bunch can come! We have a huge indoor pavilion and have it until 9 Saturday night! We have a trip planned after lunch to a great native plant nursery that you just have to see.

o

I couldn't figure out how to access the information at the link. Is there a way of posting it? (things such as location, requirements for trades, etc..)

o

PLACE:................. INDIAN SPRINGS STATE PARK (near Forsyth, GA)

DATE:.............................OCTOBER 29, 2005

TIME:.................................. 9 AM to 9 PM

Since we have it all day, we are thinking of 2 meals, a speaker or 2,
and a trip to a "Native Plants" Nursery.
Please feel free to post any thought and ideas in our planning forum.

There are no requirements for trades, you can set up pre-trades on the forum or just bring things and swap there. You can start your own list there, each person having a thread with just their stuff to keep it staight. Many of us list what we have to know how much interest there are in those items. If you register on the forum (it only takes a sec) you will be logged in then and can read everything and start posting. I'm not trying to drag anyone away from here :) but since there are several groups coming, it's easier to have a temporary site to have it all in one place. The site won't be permanent, it will be taken down about a month after the swap.

o

Can you give me an address for this place of plant trade. I am not familiar with this park.
Thanks,
Engi

o

• Posted by tiGG z7 (My Page) on
    Tue, Aug 16, 05 at 19:23

it's Indian Springs State Park near Forsyth and near High Falls state park. All the info is on this site, including maps. Would love to see you there!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Georgia Fall Swap and Roundup 2005

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here