Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Photos of the 2005 Central Ohio Plant Swap

Posted by princess_mimi z5 6 OH (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 10, 05 at 22:51

Hi everyone!

Sorry it took me so long to post these. My DH, Lee is the technical guy and I needed to learn how to do this. He didn't get his face out from behind the camera so there are no pictures of him.

Lee did a great job of stitching together some pics into wide landscapes. James is seen both coming and going in one of them!

I wish that I could have a pic of everyone who was there in the slide show but it would last too long!

Enjoy!

~~Mimi

Here is a link that might be useful: 2005 Central Ohio Plant Swap Slide Show

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Photos of the 2005 Central Ohio Plant Swap

Mimi and Lee...these are AWESOME!! You did a great job catching the atmosphere and flavor of the day. Thanks SO much for the pictoral!

Beverly

o

Oh what a great slide show, it was great, as I watched it it made me smile alot because of all the fun we had, makes you want to do it again right now LOL.

JoAnn

o

Mimi,
What a great set of pictures! It was great seeing everybody again and remembering the good time we all had.

Thanks for sharing!
Trish

o

Mimi:

Those were wonderful photos! thanks so much for posting them. it really reminds me of how much fun i had that day
< smiles > you took some great shots!!

Sue
"The one thing all gardeners share in common is a belief in tomorrow"

o

Great Photos Mimi and Lee!
Kim

o

Hi gardeners, I have been busy weeding. The rain makes it easy to weed but they grow so fast. Thanks for all the plants I got from you. It took me a while to get them all planted. I thought the plants were great this year. Nice give-away prizes and the food was really yummy. It is fun talking with all of the gardeners. Has anyone seen a wood slatted fold up chair? I left it behind by mistake. It was setting close to the sign in area. Thanks for the slides. It brings back many good memories. I am looking forward to the fall plant swap.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here