Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Who is coming to the Chicago Get Together?

Posted by headgardener Z5 Chicago area (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 21, 03 at 21:59

Hi all - I have been in the process of trying to get all the details of the get together finished so I can post them. But first I need to have an idea of how many people are coming and who they are. So, if you are coming, could you please let me know. Also, let me know if you have a hotel reservation, or if you have yet to make one, and when you are coming in and planning on leaving. I can then put the finishing touches on the arrangements and let everyone know what is going on. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Toni

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Who is coming to the Chicago Get Together?

Toni, Marie and I are a definite yes; haven't made hotel reservations but plan to stay at the same hotel as last year.

Rebecca

o
RE: Who is coming to the Chicago Get Together?

LOL... Not sure if Rebecca is referring to me or not...

I am planning to come. Don't have a hotel reservation as I live right there.

As an fyi for anyone who cares, the Super 8 in Yorkville is usually cheaper and isn't enormously far away. Some of the hotels get surprisingly pricey in the area.

Marie

o
Other Things Going On That Weekend...

Also, if anyone is interested, this event is going on the same weekend and it isn't far away at all:

9/26/2003-9/28/2003 - Autumn Country Folk Art Festival
Kane County Fairgrounds
Main Street & Randall Road
St. Charles, IL
(630) 858-1568
Hrs. Fri.6pm-10pm, Sat. 10am-6pm, Sun.11am-4pm. Weekend admission $8.

The country's top artisans & craftsmen will be offering for sale exacting reproductions of antique American country & formal furniture & accessories, contemporary folk art, and spectacular crafts. www.folkartfest.com

I don't have details yet, but this event is also supposed to be taking place:
9/27/2003-9/27/2003 - Fall Garden Show
Pottawatomie Community Center
8 North Ave.
St. Charles, IL
630) 513-6200
www.st-charlesparks.org

Is there anything I can do to help?

Marie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here