Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
oldherb

Portland OR 'Sharing Gardens' Swap Sept. 26th

oldherb
19 years ago

Come on over and join us for another great garden get-together and swap September 26th, 1-4pm or however long folks hang around. This is an "anything garden related swap" (leave the chemicals at home though). For details check out my members page and swap lists

Comments (2)

• pdxjules
    19 years ago

Thanx, Patty!

I'll probably bring some orange pumpkins to Swap - organic cooking variety, but large enough to present funny painted faces on your Porch as Jack-o-lanterns first.

We'll all be awash in seed - so remember to check Exchange Lists of people attending & ask folks to bring something in advance that you might like.

What can you bring? Maybe some canned Preserves from last year that you want to clear out? I'd love that old watering can you've got laying around! Bring it!

• oldherb
    Original Author
    19 years ago

By the way we will be potlucking for those folks who like to eat and swap.
    If you're short on plants to swap or other garden stuff bring chocolate ;o) Pies, homemade cookies and other stuff...(and I don't mean for me...I just lost 70lbs and the fat suit is stayin' off!) work great too.

I am updating my swap/want list every few days so keep checking in.

One more thing...I have this set up as an open house to gardeners in my area (not just GW folks) so ya just never know who will show up and what goodies they'll bring. It's always a good time.