Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
micky_in

Southern Indiana plant/seed/craft swap

micky_IN
21 years ago

HI ALL!! I'm seriously considering having a swap in October here in Southern Indy. My only concern is of course, people actually showing up.

I don't mean to sound witchy, but I ask that only the people that are 95% to 100% sure they will come, reply to this post. If I do this, I will have it at my house and before I get everything planned and taken care of I want to make sure it's going to be worth it.

I figure if 30 people sign up, I can expect 15 to show (I know things can come up unexpectedly, even to those who would move heaven and earth to come). Anyway, 15 people would be worth it, 20 would be great any more than that sounds like a party!!! LOL!!

The swap will consist of everyone bringing either, plants, seeds or crafts to swap. I'm sure there are others out there like me, that have no plants to swap but, have plenty of seeds. This is where the crafts play their part. Not many people will want to bring plants and go home with seeds so, the people with plants can trade for crafts if they want.

I'll give more details if and when we have enough people willing to come. All I ask is that when you post saying you'll come, mention what it is you will bring, ie. plants, crafts or seeds. You don't need to list what seeds, plants or crafts you'll bring, just which of the 3, all 3 or whatever.

Hopefully we'll get enough people to sign up and get lots of goodies!!

Micky

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Landscape Concepts of Fairfax, Inc.
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
Northern VA's Creative Team of Landscape Designers & Horticulturists