Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Central Indiana Fall Plant Swap

Posted by LisaL_Indy z5IN (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 3, 03 at 16:58

Once again we are planning a fall plant swap for Central Indiana (other parts of Indiana are welcome). As before it will be held here in Indy at Holliday Park. If you are new to gardening and don't have much to trade, come anyway. We'll be happy to share our extras.
Here are the particulars:

1. Date/Time: Sunday September 14th @ 2:00
2. Location: Holliday Park 6363 Springmill Road
3. Bring your plants, self, family, friends, tables, chairs, snacks, beverages.
4. Pre-arranged trades through GW are helpful but not necessary.
5. Post here if you are attending so that we can all see who is coming and can check trade lists.
6. E-mail me if you wish to be put on the plant-swap e-mail list or if you have any questions.
7. Location in the park: Once you enter the park take an immediate left. Then pull into the first parking lot on the right. We will be under the giant Sycamore tree.
8. Our motto is to Keep It Simple, have fun, meet friends.
9. Weather: unless there are storms we will plan to meet even if it rains.

Hope to see you there!

Lisa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Central Indiana Fall Plant Swap

I'll be there!

Lisa, do you think we should maybe post a link to this thread on the Midwest Gardening forum? I almost always forget to check this one...

Fiona

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here