Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
magickiwi

It was a terrific swap!

magickiwi
20 years ago

http://www.geocities.com/magickiwi1/Swap2003.html

Greetings from Kalamazoo!

Sorry to have been so long in getting back to y'all - had surgery and have been chipping away at things a little at a time - but I finally have a web page up about the swap and thought you would like to see it and enjoy the photos! What amazed me the most was that so many people donated doorprizes - they were so generous and everyone went home with at least one and some had two! WOW! There were 22 people here and one gal brought along her daughters and our three month old grandson made it to his first swap! I personally liked the Pot Luck idea as it was a real icebreaker and gave people time to meet each other and match web names to faces. Two people from Kalamazoo (Ursula and Donna) got to chatting and realized that they were neighbors! Small world! Anyhow - without further ado - here is the link for you to check things out. Thanks for your interest and support - it was scarey for me to do this and one of the participants said "I would be scared an axe murderer would show up" - but I just knew axe murderers do not go to perennial swaps!

Cheers - Rita