Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
teri_mico

san marcos central texas swap meet

teri_mico
19 years ago

Hey Everyone -- Martha C, Charlotte Green, myself (and others to be grabbed later) are setting up our fall swap for October 2 in San Marcos.

I was able to reserve our favorite place at Rio Vista Park in San Marcos, so we'll have it there again. For those of you who were there, it will be at the same spot, which is called Pavilion B. It's near the restrooms.

Here are some directions, and below that is a website for San Marcos, where you may find more information on the park. Rio Vista Park is just west of I-35 bordered by Riverside Dr. on the north and CM Allen Parkway on the south. The park address is 555 Cheatham Street, which connects Riverside and CM Allen Parkway. Reynolds Street is a spur street off of Cheatham going west into the park. Pavilion B is across Reynolds Street from the pool area.

www.ci.san-marcos.tx.us

You can be there as early as you'd like, but we'll hope that everyone is there by 10 a.m.

We will provide the paper plates, etc. plus the drinks. We will again have a potluck lunch if you can bring something you make or get from the store.

We will also have door prizes if anyone would like to make donate an item for the drawings.

Please contact me for any additional information, questions, comments, ideas, etc.

Teri

ps (thanks patty for allowing me to copy and paste your shout out that you used for the spring one)

Comments (4)