Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
heather_nj

North Jersey swap is tomorrow!

Heather_NJ
20 years ago

The north Jersey swap meet will take place on Sept 7, Sunday, which is tomorrow and begins at 10:30 at the flagpole. You will have to look up to see the flagpole. In case you miss it, it is directly across from the statue fountain. It is a very small "parkette" so you will have no trouble finding us. I will make a small sign saying GardenWeb. So we can recognize each other, wear a name tag or pin a flower to your collar. There are a number of benches, which we will use to set up our trades. I stopped by the Green today to ensure everything is easy to find. I found a large group of hostas with loads of ripe hosta seeds. Shhhhhh, don't tell anyone.

I will be there at 10:30 to greet everyone. We will probably have lunch at noon. We will probably break up after lunch but everyone is welcome to stay and socialize.

Feel free to bring plants, seeds, garden sundries, garden books and garden arts and crafts. All friends of GW folks are welcome to come and enjoy the day. The Green is a very pleasant little park.

Directions:

The Green is located at the juncture of old route 24 (which is sometimes called route 124) and Route 202. It is a little park across from Centure 21 department store and near the Headquarters complex. It is in Morristown.

We have 13 people who said they are coming. Come and join us, bring a small dish for a picnic and plenty of plants to trade. See you all tomorrow.

Sponsored
HEMAX Construction Services & Landscaping, LLC
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Innovative & Creative Landscape Contractors Servicing VA