Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone from Maine?

Posted by diene Z4ME (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 17, 02 at 22:17

Good evening
I used to spend many happy hours at the Garden Web and then I became too busy with work and gardening. This is the first time I have ever looked at this forum. This whole site has grown tremendously and is not even recognizable. I get lost now. Anyways, looking for gardeners in the State of Maine or even New Hampshire. We have some unique weather and pest issues. Anyone out there?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone from Maine?

I am from Maine, but I am in south East Pa now. where abouts in Maine are you? I am from Bridgton Me, and still have tons of family up there in Bethel, bridgton, paris, and a few other places. I would love to find a friend up north again.

Here is a link that might be useful: my member page

o

• Posted by seth z5 coastal ME (My Page) on
    Fri, Jan 10, 03 at 8:54

I'm in coastal Maine and always happy to exchange ideas1

Seth

o

I am from Maine. I live in Albany Township, in the Oxford Hills. The town closet to me is Waterford.

o

Mount Desert Island Here

o

Eastport, Maine is home for me!

Usta live over in Western Maine--Norway/Paris and Lovell areas...

Looks like we need to wake up the Maine folks!!!!

o

I'm in Ogunquit and will be planting a new garden this year. If any of you have plants you are dividing and need to find a home for, I'd be happy to help out!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here