Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chele_in

Fall Plant Swap Hope, IN

Chele_IN
17 years ago

Hi everyone!

It's time for the 5th annual Fall plant swap!! We're really looking forward to seeing everyone again, and hopefully some new faces as well.

We've had such fun at the previous swaps, making new garden friends and sharing our gardens with others.

Location........Hope IN (if you plan to attend please email me for my addy and directions)

Time..............1:00 lunch and gift exchange (for those who wish to participate by bringing a dish and gift)

Swap time....2:00

What to bring.....plants, seedlings, rooted cuttings, bulbs/rhizomes/tubers, shrubs, grasses, garden art/ornaments, garden books, implements

etc. A table to display your plants, chair (optional), and boxes to transport your new plants.

THOSE THAT WISH TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GIFT EXCHANGE and EAT LUNCH, you'll need to bring a garden gift (wrapped in some way),

and/OR a covered dish, dessert, chips, appetizer, and whatever you want to drink. I'll provide paper plates, napkins, plastic ware.

PLEASE BE SURE TO PROVIDE AS MUCH INFO AS YOU CAN ON THE PLANTS YOU BRING, if you're not sure of a plant name it's ok, if you

know the color, when it blooms, size etc, someone can probalby help identify it. If you're new to gardening or don't have much to swap, you

can still come and join in the swap, we're always happy to share.

The swap will be a round robin, we tried this for the first time last year and it was a success!

Round 1........everyone picks 1 plant

Round 2........everyone picks 1 plant

Round 3........everyone picks 2 plants

Round 4.......everyone picks 2 plants

Round 5.......everyone picks 3 plants

Round 6.......everyone picks 4 plants

and so on......

Everyone will take home at least as many plants as you bring, sometimes more!

Please post here if you plan on attending so I can get a head count. Also, you'll need to email me to get my address and directions.

Hope to see you at the swap!!

Micky

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?