Return to the Get-Togethers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dirty Knees Garden Club of Texas...fun fun fun

Posted by CarolAnn_z8 z7 Joshua,TX (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 1, 04 at 13:26

Hi everyone.
If you want information about our new Garden club then email me.
About The Garden Club
We are a friendly, informal group of Gardeners. Most members live in Ft. Worth, Texas and the surrounding areas. We will meet regularly to share gardening tips and advice on flowers, roses, veggies and native plants. We will take several road trips a year. We will also learn new propagation techniques, tour local nurseries, and share ideas for garden crafts! This garden club is for everyone who wants to join and no one must be approved. This is only a temporary site until the web page is set up. We have no membership dues and no officers! Everyone chips in when needed, and decisions are made as a group. We don't have set dates for meetings, as meetings may consist of a tour of one of the members' gardens, tours of local nurseries, or garden crafts at one of our homes. We also love to meet at new member's homes to help in the planning of their garden! (And also to help fill in the empty spaces!) We want this to be an active garden club and welcome all ideas. Happy gardening, Carol Ann

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dirty Knees Garden Club of Texas...fun fun fun

Hi Carol Ann,
Your club sounds exciting and fun, is it open to folks living in Carrollton too? I would love to join, please let me know ok, thanks!
Marci

o
RE: Dirty Knees Garden Club of Texas...fun fun fun

Hi Marci, we'd love to have you. We have a new club name now. It's The Garden Gate Club. I'll give you the info. via email.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Get-Togethers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here