Return to the Geranium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Please ID this geranium

Posted by ShariN719 z10so cal (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 13, 04 at 1:33

Hello everyone,
I grew this geranium from a cutting about 7 years ago.
A tree removal service destroyed it (among other things).
Can someone ID this? I would also appreciate any vendor info. (I haven't seen this one locally).
Sorry I couldn't get the pic any smaller.
Thanks
Sharin:)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Please ID this geranium

I don't have an answer for you but you might try this site and looking at some of the flowers. Google images on Pelargonium might help, too.

Here is a link that might be useful: Pelargonium

o
RE: Please ID this geranium- pelargonium

Here's one that is similar, not identical.

Here is a link that might be useful: 'Captain Starlight;'

o
RE: Please ID this geranium angel pelargonium

I think what you have is an angel Pelargonium. I haven't grown these at all. I did find a site on the Pelargonium Society that has a page of angel photos.
http://www.bpgs.org.uk/Gallery Angels.html

I also typed " angel pelargonium " in Google and found this. Perhaps one of these is a match.

Here is a link that might be useful: angel pelargoniums

o

Thanks so much for the great site Carol! I believe my geranium was "Shanti". There are several others I saw that I'd like to order.
Sharin:)

o

I would have initially said a Regal, wasnt familiar with Angels, but I think it is an angel, and I think I quite like Angels!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Geranium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here