Return to the Geranium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What's wrong with my geranium?

Posted by maryjanej 5 (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 26, 05 at 0:18

Hi I recently purchased this double red geranium. It was outside at the store. I brought it home and put it inside by a window.Since then the leaves started drying up on the top turning yellow and curling. I have since watered it with fertilizer but no change. The base seems to have new green leaves coming.
Thanks
Mary-Jane
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What's wrong with my geranium?

I've had this happen when I've allowed them to go too long between waterings during hot weather.

o

Thanks Iris gal,
When i bought it the soil was wet. But there's no saying that the plant was watered regulary at the store. Like you said it could of went without water.
Did yours recover after?
Thanks for your help
Mary-Jane

o

Mine did fine! Haven't lost one yet no matter how I try :-)

o

Thanks Iris gal,
They seem to be getting better.
Thanks
Mary-Jane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Geranium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here