Return to the Geranium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Links with photos of Gardens with Cranesbill or Hardy Geraniums

Posted by cdo_and_doug 5 (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 14, 09 at 10:50

HI I'm looking for Links with photos of Gardens with Cranesbill or Hardy Geraniums.

My garden needs some help
I would love to see gardens with hardy geraniums
mixed in with other plants or mixed with other
geraniums.

Not photos of single plants though.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Links with photos of Gardens with Cranesbill or Hardy Geraniu

I can't find the type of pics. that you want, but these books are both very good.

Gardening with Hardy Geraniums by Birgitte Husted Bendtsen
The Gardener's Guide to Growing Hardy Geraniums by Trevor Bath and Joy Jones

Your local library or book store should have them or you can order them online from some place like Amazon.

Here is a link that might be useful: Birgitte's book

o

Peter Yeo's book should be on your book shelf if you want to get in to Geranium. You should also buy the small RHS Wisley book Hardy Geraniums
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hardy-Geraniums-Peter-F-Yeo/dp/0713485000/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1250715894&sr=1-6

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hardy-Geraniums-Wisley-Handbooks-Hibberd/dp/1845333802/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1250715894&sr=1-2

o

Peter Yeo's book is definitely on my wish list. I am not familiar with the Wisley Handbook. Are there any other good books about hardy geraniums that you would recommend, pellie_grower?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Geranium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here