Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
msunn1973

my geranium fell from a ceiling hook

msunn1973
9 years ago

I'm hoping I can get some advice on my geranium. A few weeks ago it fell from a ceiling hook it was hanging from. I believe it fell due to it getting very large and heavy. I never had problems with it flowering or growing. It was actually a very hearty plant. After it fell I decided to re-pot in a larger container. Since doing this it has began to wither. The leaves have begun browning and dying. I should also mention that I had to move it to a different location in my house because the hook fell out of the ceiling when it fell. It was hanging in front of a window with excellent light. I have put a stand in front of the window and moved the plant back. Hopefully that will solve some of my problems with it. My question is what other problems might it have? I know it was probably shocked from the fall. How is the comeback from something like this? Also I realize the re-potting may have cause a shock to it as well. Any help and suggestions are greatly appreciated. I absolutely love this plant. It is beautiful when it blooms. Thanks again!

Comment (1)

Sponsored