|I have the hardy geranium,Geranium x oxonianum‘Bresshingham’s Delight',and the tag got separated from the plant. I have a picture of the plant I think it is but it appears I cannot attach an image to my email on this forum. Is anyone familiar with that variety so that I could somehow email you the picture and I can figure out if it is indeed 'Bresshingham's Delight'? It is one of my most favorite geraniums because it continually blooms throughout the summer.
Thanks for any help you can give me in properly identifying it.
|How 'bout you check out this link and see how close they match up? |
btw, it's Bressingham (no "h"), after the Bressingham, England nursery of Alan Bloom, where this plant was introduced. Alan and his sons are responsible for the introduction of countless great garden plants.
Here is a link that might be useful: Geranium x oxonianum 'Bressingham's Delight'
Return to the Geranium Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here