Return to the Gesneriad Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Sinningia speciosa (florist gloxinia)

Posted by taras1 NY (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 11, 14 at 10:53

I have florist gloxinias Sinningia speciosa in purple with white edges and red with white edge. i want other colors though.
does anyone have this for me?
i am making leaf cuttings of my Sinningia speciosa now and will not be able to ship this out due to cold weather in NY area now. thanks borzoib@verizon.net

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Sinningia speciosa (florist gloxinia)

I have these and would love to trade for the purple. I have yellow, bananas foster and the pink ones.

o

Note: your is not Sinningia speciosa (florist gloxinia)
I only really want these. I have some of the others though.
I am still willing to share mine with you and will accept in exchange from you what you have to offer.

Can you please contact me directly borzoib@verizon.net
If I do not respond please send every few days till I find you.
I am very busy and do not go through all me mail so much spam coming in.
I will respond when I do see your email.
I didn't include what color I propagated though. So will try to some how get you both colors.
It is so hard to find the florist gloxinia.

If someone has other colors and can share with me please contact me also. thanks

I am not sure I am allowed to include my email if it is taken off just message me here and at one time or another I might find it. thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Gesneriad Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here