Return to the Gesneriad Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Lots of Kohleria! Have Kohleria, episcia and violets to

Posted by Ceropegia00 OH (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 27, 12 at 22:03

I've gotten into growing kohlerias quite a bit lately and I have a long list of hybrids (and a few species) I'd like to try. Here's what I'm looking for:

Bristol's First Born
Marquis de Sade
Ruby
Mother's Lipstick
An's Nagging Macaws
Bogotensis
Potlatch
Ingrid
Bibbi (I really want this one!)
An's Dice Dots
Brimstone
Eriantha
Grandiflora

If you have either rhizomes or plantlets of these let me know! I have the following available to trade:

Kohlerias:
Queen Victoria
Green Goblin
Lucky Lucifer
Jardin de Monet

Episcia (stolons and plantlets)
Blue Nile (can only spare 1 plantlet at the moment)
Silver skies
Several unknown hybrids...one is possibly Pink Acajou...I can send descriptions and photos if interested.

Saintpaulia (leaves and a few plantlets)
Too many hybrids to name here! I have both semiminiatures and standards. I can give you a list if you want some. I can provide leaves of all and I have plantlets of Sunkissed Rose, Irish Laughter, California Victory, and one plantlet of Jean-Pierre Croteau at the moment.

Randomly, I also have rooted cuttings of Ceropegia woodii, both the standard and variegated cultivars.

I can provide photos of any plants in question if you are interested! I look forward to trading with you. :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Lots of Kohleria! Have Kohleria, episcia and violet

• Posted by mfyss w. Ill. (My Page) on
    Fri, Mar 2, 12 at 16:15

Have nothing you want. Do have some common gesneriads and Ceropegia. Let me know it we might trade. Yale

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Gesneriad Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here